yhe leaflet mentions mysterious shareholders thats fine so could someone help me out and tell me the names of all involved with the union of fans just to see if i know any of them or heard of them

There are certain fans, and I have no idea if our friend from Berlin is one, who will believe almost everything the club says and excuse almost anything the club does. ...

He is not. I take it that by "club" you mean "board/company"? Do I see it as reasonable to give a complete stranger and his team, i.e. Wallace, is 120 days to turn the company upside down and see where the shortcomings are? Yes. And why not? I do see it as unreasonable to hurl distrust at them with anything they say "just because" they were called in by Stockbridge, Easdale and Co.. We all were left rather bemused with e.g. these loans of Easdale and Laxey, but is it right to scream "asset sale", when there's hardly any evidence bar conjecture and, dare I say it, doom-mongering? Does anyone actually know the reasons behind this loan?

Is it reasonable to line-up behind King "just because" he's a Bluenose and "lost" 20m? "Just because" he pulls all the right strings with the Rangers support, but without laying his own cards and plans and investment ideas for these coming years on the table?

We have all our very own opinions about what is going on. And these opinions simply cannot and should not be solely divided in a black (pro-board no matter what) and a white (SPIVS! SPIVS! SPIVS! ... King the saviour and all for fan ownership) faction, which sadly is attempted time and again.

There are certain fans, and I have no idea if our friend from Berlin is one, who will believe almost everything the club says and excuse almost anything the club does.

He was Craig Whyte's staunchest supporter all throughout his tenure, "Nothing to see", "The media are making up stories", "Timmy propaganda", "Doom mongers"....yada,yada.yada.

Take a look at his posts from the Whyte era, you won't know whether to laugh or cry but you will see why spivs continually f*&k us Rangers fans up the arse sans lube.

He was Craig Whyte's staunchest supporter all throughout his tenure, "Nothing to see", "The media are making up stories", "Timmy propaganda", "Doom mongers"....yada,yada.yada.

Take a look at his posts from the Whyte era, you won't know whether to laugh or cry but you will see why spivs continually f*&k us Rangers fans up the arse sans lube.

*Lifts the ignore veil to check whether the reply is as expected*

Huzzah, 10 out of 10. Whyte was of a different proportion altogether. You should know that and stop your kindergarten "told you so" - stuff! Your assumptions were right, my reservations about them not. What we lacked back then was decent enough information and if you knew all along about Whyte doing all the naughty stuff behind the club's back, kudos for that. Now give it a rest.

The club is no longer run by one person who's doing all the murky stuff without anyone bar him knowing it. If you have any good sources - again - which say that Wallace and Somers are of the same ilk as Whyte, here's your platform. Help us all and enlighten us.

In fairness we can't keep assuming everyone is another Craig Whyte

He is not. I take it that by "club" you mean "board/company"? Do I see it as reasonable to give a complete stranger and his team, i.e. Wallace, is 120 days to turn the company upside down and see where the shortcomings are? Yes. And why not? I do see it as unreasonable to hurl distrust at them with anything they say "just because" they were called in by Stockbridge, Easdale and Co.. We all were left rather bemused with e.g. these loans of Easdale and Laxey, but is it right to scream "asset sale", when there's hardly any evidence bar conjecture and, dare I say it, doom-mongering? Does anyone actually know the reasons behind this loan?

Is it reasonable to line-up behind King "just because" he's a Bluenose and "lost" 20m? "Just because" he pulls all the right strings with the Rangers support, but without laying his own cards and plans and investment ideas for these coming years on the table?

We have all our very own opinions about what is going on. And these opinions simply cannot and should not be solely divided in a black (pro-board no matter what) and a white (SPIVS! SPIVS! SPIVS! ... King the saviour and all for fan ownership) faction, which sadly is attempted time and again.

'Club' and ''company' are indeed separate entities. I assume you have always made this distinction and not just since liquidation occurred. Traditionally, we have always spoken about the club having a view - "the club must speak out" - rather than the company, but as we are all now aware, they are not the same - which is a blessed relief.

As for Dave King, if he threw in the towel tomorrow, I wouldn't lose a wink of sleep. We depend far too much on people like him saving the day. I'd be a lot happier if the faith we place in Dave King was placed in ourselves.

And you and I could buy Rangers tomorrow and not have a single plan in place. Anyone who endorses a scenario where this can occur is surely not troubled by Dave King not laying out his plans.

Any future owner of Rangers is not required to publish a blueprint for the future - and even if they were forced to do so, they could declare that they were going to sell Ibrox and we still couldn't stop them from doing it.

We have watched the Rangers CEO tell us that the financial short to medium term was okay, and then take out a crisis loan a few months later - and it is a needlessly expensive loan.

Why would anyone give this lot 120 days?

I wasn't on here then, but what you say doesn't shock me.