Should Rangers get the plaudits for their League One success?

Guest DonegalBear

I think it's a shame this is even a question. We won the league, of course it should be celebrated. Every step on this journey back up should be celebrated as an achievement in the face of those who wish to see us eradicated. Yes it is not the same as winning the SPL or whatever it is now, but it's another step and another fuck you to those whose hatred knows no bounds.

I think it's a shame this is even a question. We won the league, of course it should be celebrated. Every step on this journey back up should be celebrated as an achievement in the face of those who wish to see us eradicated. Yes it is not the same as winning the SPL or whatever it is now, but it's another step and another fuck you to those whose hatred knows no bounds.

And we should all be proud to have been part of it, the fans loyalty made this happen

I hate all this stage stuff for some reason. Can't quite express why. Just thought I would share that.

because celebrating winning this league is the same as the US celebrating a military victory over Grenada but not celebrating is disrespectful to teams who, to the man, have fought hard and well against us and the contradiction is doing your head in?

You and 50,000 others, mate.