Brown,Thompson and Webster

Guest deanorfc

I think it's obvious that it wasn't Le Guen.

DM would be my bet.

Le Guen talked about taking in young scottish players though did he not?

I think it probably was him that decided on taking them in but now that he's gone DM is going ahead and taking them in anyway as its obvious something else is needed to get the team back on track. Thats what imreading into it anyway.

I say we should sell Ferugson as well. At least we could get some decent money for him and start a fresh. He has done nothing to impress me apart from the odd performance this season.

Must be watching a different player then cause IMO he has impressed me in more than just the 'odd' performance this season.

Dont get me wrong, i dont agree with any player undermining the manager whether he is the captain or not, but i dont think he'll be going anywhere unless alot of fans take a severe disliking to him and he has no choice.

PLG was handed, and binned a file on the best young scottish talent when he arrived at Murray park. The file, compiled by McLeish and Watson contained the names Thomson and Brown (at the top of the list). So, given that, I would say it wasn't PLG who insigated these moves, maybe the 'new manager' has already given DM his 'shopping list'.

Cammy F