Yet you like Chuck Green, which calls into question your judge of character. I hate the way those players left us but it's also worth adding that aside from Lee Wallace, pretty much every single player worth anything went. The players that stayed like McCulloch wouldn't have been able to get similar wages.

Even if the players did stay, we would have ended up getting nothing for them essentially anyway.

No one liked it mate but it was undoubtedly a necessary evil. We needed the highest earners off the wage bill as soon as possible, in our state with league status and oldco/newco situation we were never going to get decent fees for anyone, if at all.

He done you and us all a favour by leaving. As gunslinger points out, at most he maybe cost us £1m transfer fee, maybe, in football there are no guarantees. I think £1m is very generous if truth be told, we wouldn't even have got half of that imo, by the time a buyer was found, we could have been ruined again anyway. Green certainly played a blinder in it all. He had certain fans completely fooled

We wouldn't have got much at all for our players. On a good day we get very little for players aside from absolute standouts like Ferguson after 02/03, Hutton, Cuellar, Boumsong etc.

He done you and us all a favour by leaving. As gunslinger points out, at most he maybe cost us £1m transfer fee, maybe, in football there are no guarantees. I think £1m is very generous if truth be told, we wouldn't even have got half of that imo, by the time a buyer was found, we could have been ruined again anyway. Green certainly played a blinder in it all. He had certain fans completely fooled

Even pretending I agree with all that for a second, you really think McGregor et all were thinking how they were doing us a favour?

It was greed and nothing more, Naismith and Whittaker even held a press conference to rub salt into the wound. How anyone could want that wee blonde rat back is beyond me.

Yet you like Chuck Green, which calls into question your judge of character. I hate the way those players left us but it's also worth adding that aside from Lee Wallace, pretty much every single player worth anything went. The players that stayed like McCulloch wouldn't have been able to get similar wages.

Even if the players did stay, we would have ended up getting nothing for them essentially anyway.

Even nominal fees would have been welcome we had a new company and no league to play in, their agents were negotiating ways out for months so nobody will make me believe quickfire sales wouldn't have been arranged. They shafted us pure and simple, Lee Wallace showed all those so called Rangers fans up.

And bringing Green up to somehow discredit every point I make doesn't seem too valid.

Methinks the "post-admin-player-exodus" stuff has been done to death, no need to waken those spirits in this thread. I'm fairly sure we all know each other's opinion.

You'd think we could all at least agree to have some respect for a thread about an ex player suffering a bad injury and being in hospital in a bad way.

Even nominal fees would have been welcome we had a new company and no league to play in, their agents were negotiating ways out for months so nobody will make me believe quickfire sales wouldn't have been arranged. They shafted us pure and simple, Lee Wallace showed all those so called Rangers fans up.

And bringing Green up to somehow discredit every point I make doesn't seem too valid.

Didn't Wallace stay for family reasons? Pretty sure he said that at the time. I agree with you but just find your priorities are somewhat skewed given the adulation you hold Green in.