I know it for a fact, I don't have figures but it's pretty standard that a free agent will get a larger signing on fee.

We managed to pay Goian and Bocanegra for several weeks so i've no reason to believe we couldn't have paid them for a few days before transfers were arranged, even if it required another one of those infamous internal loans. There's no chance they were sticking around for any length of time.

Not one of us in my eyes, no true Rangers fan would have backed up the propaganda that was going around then about us being dead, regardless of what a PR company was telling them.

Maybe i'm just far less forgiving than some.

If you know for a fact you will have evidence to support that but you admit you don't.

That is gambling guess work my friend. Those days you speak of could easily have turned into weeks and then months. Paying 2 players is different from paying a squad of almost 40. As for internal loans then, we struggled to get the £50k or whatever it was to keep the lights on then. there is nothing to suggest we could have loaned more to pay players wages.

I don't think it's about being forgiving or not, i think it's about common sense, understanding and appreciating the situation.

Sounds a bizarre injury to get and hope he recovers very well. I look out for his performance every week.

He was the one player I felt the club should never have denied a move as believe he is in the top 5 keepers in Britain and felt he could have got a bigger club but well don't Steve Bruce for recognising a top keeper.

Would be great to see him back at Ibrox. But he'd be the only one out of the rebels who left.