I doubt Scottish players care about playing for Scotland. If you are Scottish, you get very little international career to speak of. I don't see a few qualifiers a year being a high priority on a player's career.

I see it that way myself but the footballers themselves probably don't

Even pretending I agree with all that for a second, you really think McGregor et all were thinking how they were doing us a favour?

It was greed and nothing more, Naismith and Whittaker even held a press conference to rub salt into the wound. How anyone could want that wee blonde rat back is beyond me.

Yet you have no issues with Chuck's greed ?

These guys at least gave us something in return. Dont give me the nonsense that Chuck saved us. He was a front who didnt put his hand in his pocket... but filled them on the ay out.

Yet you have no issues with Chuck's greed ?

These guys at least gave us something in return. Dont give me the nonsense that Chuck saved us. He was a front who didnt put his hand in his pocket... but filled them on the ay out.

Deep down I think other folk are more in love with Charles than I am the way he keeps getting mentioned :P

Deep down I think other folk are more in love with Charles than I am the way he keeps getting mentioned :P

Hardly. More a case of you distancing yourself because it becomes ever more difficult to justify your stance :D

I stand by my stance but it is a rather futile debate these days , he's long gone

Which is that it was OK for Chuck to come in, have no real affinity to the club (despite his protestations), pocketed oodles of money for doing very little - and you are happy ?

Compare and contrats with the players who actually contributed to title wins, were/are Bears and contributed greatly - you dont even want them back as spectators.

Hopefully even you see the bipolar nature of what you are suggesting.