Even pretending I agree with all that for a second, you really think McGregor et all were thinking how they were doing us a favour?

It was greed and nothing more, Naismith and Whittaker even held a press conference to rub salt into the wound. How anyone could want that wee blonde rat back is beyond me.

Nope, nor was i implying anything like that mate. It doesn't matter to me why they done it, the fact is they done us a favour by their actions.

How can it be down to greed when they were getting top dollar already at Rangers? Do you think they all walked into £50k per week contracts? Most were good international footballers who didn't want to jeopardise their careers by moving down to such a backwater lower league. Blaming someone for looking after their careers in my opinion is not right. The ones that stayed, Wallace apart, stayed for one reason and one reason only, no one else was daft enough to pay them what they were getting at Rangers.

I know personally Naismith was very badly advised, i hold nothing against him, he was as confused by the whole situation as we all were.

Even nominal fees would have been welcome we had a new company and no league to play in, their agents were negotiating ways out for months so nobody will make me believe quickfire sales wouldn't have been arranged. They shafted us pure and simple, Lee Wallace showed all those so called Rangers fans up.

And bringing Green up to somehow discredit every point I make doesn't seem too valid.

Only because he had just started a new family. Everyones personal situation are different. Had it been 3 years later or a year earlier Waldo may well have walked as well.

Green was integral. Naismith himself admitted Green was nowhere to be found when players needed advice and direction, information on what was happening. Phone off, calls not returned, players completely ignored by the lying snake.

Didn't Wallace stay for family reasons? Pretty sure he said that at the time. I agree with you but just find your priorities are somewhat skewed given the adulation you hold Green in.

He mentioned it suited him to stay because of his new baby etc but not many footballers would make the sacrifice like that, I wouldn't have even grudged us selling him after he TUPE'd but thankfully he wanted to stay the course.

Green's in the past, people other than me keep bringing him up

Nope, nor was i implying anything like that mate. It doesn't matter to me why they done it, the fact is they done us a favour by their actions.

How can it be down to greed when they were getting top dollar already at Rangers? Do you think they all walked into £50k per week contracts? Most were good international footballers who didn't want to jeopardise their careers by moving down to such a backwater lower league. Blaming someone for looking after their careers in my opinion is not right. The ones that stayed, Wallace apart, stayed for one reason and one reason only, no one else was daft enough to pay them what they were getting at Rangers.

I know personally Naismith was very badly advised, i hold nothing against him, he was as confused by the whole situation as we all were.

They got big fat signing on fees that would have been a fair bit less if they weren't free agents. I never grudged them wanting to not play in the Scottish Lower Leagues, I wouldn't have cared less if they'd TUPE'd and been sold the next day. I wanted the players to honour their contracts, especially at a time where everyone and his granny in Scotland was telling us the club was dead, so even if some did do so because of the wage I don't really hold it against them.

Sorry mate but I can't buy that a 25 year old man can be excused from that disgrace simply because of bad advise. I really thought Naismith was one of us so that one probably hurt the most, you're entitled to your opinion but i'm amazed you can hold nothing against him.

They got big fat signing on fees that would have been a fair bit less if they weren't free agents. I never grudged them wanting to not play in the Scottish Lower Leagues, I wouldn't have cared less if they'd TUPE'd and been sold the next day. I wanted the players to honour their contracts, especially at a time where everyone and his granny in Scotland was telling us the club was dead, so even if some did do so because of the wage I don't really hold it against them.

Sorry mate but I can't buy that a 25 year old man can be excused from that disgrace simply because of bad advise. I really thought Naismith was one of us so that one probably hurt the most, you're entitled to your opinion but i'm amazed you can hold nothing against him.

Are you assuming or do you know that for a fact? Not that it matters. It doesn't change the fact they done our club a favour by leaving. What they got out of it is irrelevant to me. It's their careers and it's a short one.

If they honoured their contracts we wouldn't have a club to support. What don't you get about that? We couldn't afford to keep them. A £30m wage bill or whatever it was then would have ruined us again.

Why do you think footballers have PR companies, representation, agents, image companies etc etc? It's part and parcel of the game. Naismith is one of us whether you like it or not. He is and his whole family still are.

I've already said i didn't like it but i understand it and i accept it.

I'd only take McGregor back on my opinion that he seemed at least a little upset at the departure and still has feelings for the club.

Naismith on the other hand ................. RAM IT YA WEE FUD!

Are you assuming or do you know that for a fact? Not that it matters. It doesn't change the fact they done our club a favour by leaving. What they got out of it is irrelevant to me. It's their careers and it's a short one.

If they honoured their contracts we wouldn't have a club to support. What don't you get about that? We couldn't afford to keep them. A £30m wage bill or whatever it was then would have ruined us again.

Why do you think footballers have PR companies, representation, agents, image companies etc etc? It's part and parcel of the game. Naismith is one of us whether you like it or not. He is and his whole family still are.

I know it for a fact, I don't have figures but it's pretty standard that a free agent will get a larger signing on fee.

We managed to pay Goian and Bocanegra for several weeks so i've no reason to believe we couldn't have paid them for a few days before transfers were arranged, even if it required another one of those infamous internal loans. There's no chance they were sticking around for any length of time.

Not one of us in my eyes, no true Rangers fan would have backed up the propaganda that was going around then about us being dead, regardless of what a PR company was telling them.

Maybe i'm just far less forgiving than some.

He mentioned it suited him to stay because of his new baby etc but not many footballers would make the sacrifice like that, I wouldn't have even grudged us selling him after he TUPE'd but thankfully he wanted to stay the course.

Green's in the past, people other than me keep bringing him up

Getting paid a fortune to play in lower league football doesn't seem a huge sacrifice.