Now the dust has settled, how do we all feel?

Guest Thenorthlondonblue

Fergie should be thanked for making a stand against the Frenchman and bring his incompetence out in to the open.

No he shouldn't, the manager is the boss and what he say's goes.

Nothing to do with the managers incompetance being brought into the open, we could all see from September that the manager was getting it wrong.

What Fergie did, IMO, was disruptive of an already bad situation.

Dangerous precedent if that turns out to be true.

Making a stand may sound a bit dramatic mike, but the club captain voicing his concerns is healthy in my book.

Who knows, maybe PLGs interpretation of undermining is 'don't ever question me and my methods, no matter what'.

That to me is a dangerous precedent and certainly not healthy for the unity and mind-set of your squad.

No he shouldn't, the manager is the boss and what he say's goes.

Nothing to do with the managers incompetance being brought into the open, we could all see from September that the manager was getting it wrong.

What Fergie did, IMO, was disruptive of an already bad situation.

Chris, is there ANY evidence AT ALL that Fergie did anything wrong?

Or are we just taking PLGs word for it?

Or are we just taking PLGs word for it?

What evidence is there that PLG got it wrong in the dressing room? The captain (Rangers through and through so a um) had a wee greet to himself and the chairman took his word.

No there isnt, and yes, i am going by what ive read over the past few days. But at the same time, he hasnt exactly come out and said he didnt do anything wrong, or has he? (maybe i missed something).

I was going by what biggordy said.

Fergie should be thanked for making a stand against the Frenchman and bring his incompetence out in to the open

Players should air their grievences in private to the manager/chairman, not do it in public, when that happens the press are all over it and it makes it more difficult for the teams spirit which is already shot.

I think we all need to move on from the Fergie V PLG saga. BF is still there, Le Guen is away - rightly or wrongly. Let's comcentrate on getting behind the team and whoever the new Manager is.

That's good for me. :thup:

I think we all need to move on from the Fergie V PLG saga. BF is still there, Le Guen is away - rightly or wrongly. Let's comcentrate on getting behind the team and whoever the new Manager is.

Agreed, everyone will be getting behind the team (and hopefully BF when he plays) to try and get us back on track.

I dont think the PLG/BF saga is quite over yet though.... its gonna hang around like a bad smell until something official comes out on it.

Probably sometime in 2009. :P