Now the dust has settled, how do we all feel?

Guest Thenorthlondonblue

I don't think the dust has settled by any means.

1. What exactly went on with PLG?

2. What exactly went on with Fergie and what is his position at the club now?

3. What is our new management team?

4. Who are we going to sign who will improve the team?

Nothing's been confirmed or explained yet, so again, I'd like our illustrious leader to make an appearance and provide some answers.

I don't think the dust has settled by any means.

1. What exactly went on with PLG?

2. What exactly went on with Fergie and what is his position at the club now?

3. What is our new management team?

4. Who are we going to sign who will improve the team?

Nothing's been confirmed or explained yet, so again, I'd like our illustrious leader to make an appearance and provide some answers.

I think it is as is posted everywhere mate. Murray Knows the right time to leek information.

PLG didn't produce what was expected. Enlighten Murray from pressure.

Now that i have written that was Fergie used by murray to rid him of PLG(idea smiley)

Watty and Ally i will eat my hat if that is not true.

Internet is full of names pick your favourite.

One question has been bugging me since le guen left, le guen drops fergusson and strips him of the armband, fans want plg out the door, plg leaves via mutual concent, barry gets put back in the team yet doesn't get his captins armband back..........what does that tell you ? is barry the innocent party in all of this or was it simply Player power?

Was le guen pushed out the door?

WE WANT ANSWERS DAMNIT.

Just home from work.....

to be honest....I am not angry anymore....I am sad.

Sad our club has fallen to this level.Walter had his time...things like this never work out 2nd time around..especially when Smith wont have millions to sqaunder as before.

I think the next appointment will set the club back years...the fans at Fir Park set the club back years with their PLG out bed sheets and unsavoury chanting.

I can honestly say in over 30 years supporting Rangers yesterdays events has took a little bit of heart I have for Rangers away...Pride and Loyalty..that was one of the things I was brought up to support Rangers for...

so much for loyalty and as for our pride...thats long gone!!

Murray has to go...as does Ferguson.

From what's being said in the papers today, its looking more and more like PLG was, for all intent and purposes, sacked or forced to resign. It looks like this was due to him obviously wanting away after struggling to get to grips with the Scottish game, but also the Scottish players and their mentality. Then you have the results and performances which left DM with little option apparently.

As for Fergie, he's been given a proper bollocking by DM apparently and will not be getting the armband back, now or in the future. But he's certainly not "won" although that's how some people are looking at it, but I think that's down to the lack of an in-depth interview or statement with DM at the moment.

A few places also say that Smith was being lined up for the last few weeks which would make sense as it was maybe the only way DM could get someone ready to take over without it being leaked to the media.

A clause in Smith's Scotland contract has also been mentioned. He's unhappy that if Scotland don't qualify for the Euro championships, Scotland can just replace him.

There also doesn't seem to be any ambiguity about it, Smith will be the manager with McCoist as his number 2. There's still talk of other guys like Durrant and maybe McCall being involved in some capacity with the 1st team.

From what's being said in the papers today, its looking more and more like PLG was, for all intent and purposes, sacked or forced to resign.

It snot like the papers to print what Murray wants now is it..??;)

Im just looking forward to 50,000 supporters blasting out

Super ally , Super Ally

Away Away Away

From the minute Coisty was mentioned i was singing that :D

I had quite a lot of thinking on my 12 hour flight today, but then i didnt know Walter and Ally were as good as done. So all the names i came up with are now a waste of my thoughts - i could have been looking at women instead :)

But seriously, i see what Gav is saying about the chance of WS and AM losing there legendary status. Personally i cant see that happen - they are legends whatever. It would be a different story if we were high flying at the moment and they drageed us backwards but they honestly cant do any worse that the last 18 months. If they do fail then surely everyone will then see the problems are deeper than the playing team.

As i said many names came to mind, but at this point in time due to the situation, Walter and Ally have to come in and sort it. I dont even think Souness could sort out the situation as good as those 2 as the club means everything to both of them.

As for Ferguson, i think we need his ability at the moment but if he left i wouldnt give a monkeys.