McMurdo - Rangers Supporters Loyal ... (new fan group)

Well I think it's nice they'll have their own forum, bless.

I'm reminded of a story a Celtic supporting colleague once told me. His deranged, obsessed brother had joined Follow Follow years before and had very carefully avoided detection (which impressed me because I was always being called a Tim when I posted there) for a couple of years. There was great excitement among his Celtic supporting friends as his brother had reached the required number of posts to allow him to enter the 'secret' forum on Follow Follow not open to newbies and the like.

They were quite convinced they'd get access to all our great secrets, find referees chatting openly about hating Celtic, senior police officers and High Court judges rejoicing in arresting and jailing Celtic fans and captains of industry plotting how to keep the Roman Catholic population downtrodden and persecuted.

They were so disappointed to discover it contained threads about computer games and movies.

Still not sure whether either this drivel or the other drivel about collection tins at food kiosks were serious or if either/both were just poor taste April fools gags. :thinking:

Well I think it's nice they'll have their own forum, bless.

I'm reminded of a story a Celtic supporting colleague once told me. His deranged, obsessed brother had joined Follow Follow years before and had very carefully avoided detection (which impressed me because I was always being called a Tim when I posted there) for a couple of years. There was great excitement among his Celtic supporting friends as his brother had reached the required number of posts to allow him to enter the 'secret' forum on Follow Follow not open to newbies and the like.

They were quite convinced they'd get access to all our great secrets, find referees chatting openly about hating Celtic, senior police officers and High Court judges rejoicing in arresting and jailing Celtic fans and captains of industry plotting how to keep the Roman Catholic population downtrodden and persecuted.

They were so disappointed to discover it contained threads about computer games and movies.

That's the secret longe he wanted. 25k posts only. Only a few of us.