semi final ticket and seat allocation

First time i've used the on-line ticket facility and have just managed to secure 2 tickets although i was not allowed a choice of seating, is this normal or did i miss clicking a button along the way?

First time i've used the on-line ticket facility and have just managed to secure 2 tickets although i was not allowed a choice of seating, is this normal or did i miss clicking a button along the way?

Completely normal unfortunately.

Your two tickets should be together but your mate who may have bought at the same time may be in another stand from you.

Thanks Frankie, thought so.

The other ticket is for the missus and wouldn't have minded it being in the opposite stand :-) but secured them at the same time so together it will probably be.

Even the other stand would be too close to have my wife. I would tell her she needs to clean the cellar and then lock the door. By mistake of course. :devil:

Even the other stand would be too close to have my wife. I would tell her she needs to clean the cellar and then lock the door. By mistake of course. :devil:

Sure is tempting Pete, if my missus was in the opposite stand i would still here her, believe me she is LOUD!!!! but she is only as passionate as the rest of us.

Got my ticket for the Enclosure; not happy I usually sit in the MRE. Aware this is not a "Rangers" game; but the enclosure, come on!

I'm exactly the same mate. Normally sit in the Govan Rear with great seats. Bloody Dundee Utd's fault and they won't even sell the tickets. Annoying too that somebody will probably be able to purchse 'my seat'

I'm exactly the same mate. Normally sit in the Govan Rear with great seats. Bloody Dundee Utd's fault and they won't even sell the tickets. Annoying too that somebody will probably be able to purchse 'my seat'

Quite so. Normally only happens for European games but then I've had better seats lower down the Main in exchange, how about we start a boycott :drum: