semi final ticket and seat allocation

PS Edit: On another obscure note. Why do my names show up with "l" in place of "i" when folk quote?

I've no idea what you mean...

Do you mean in , e.g. 'Originally Posted by Frankie' comes up with an upper-case I in Frankie as opposed to a small-case?

Got my ticket for the Enclosure; not happy I usually sit in the MRE. Aware this is not a "Rangers" game; but the enclosure, come on!

I think I'm in MRE for the game, which is a bit of comedown for me as well. :P

I've no idea what you mean...

Do you mean in , e.g. 'Originally Posted by Frankie' comes up with an upper-case I in Frankie as opposed to a small-case?

Sorry yes upper case "i" looks like an "l"; the lower case "i" in Brahim and Hemdani comes up as upper case when "Originally Posted by BrahimHemdani View Post" appears on the screen.

Only a supreme pedant like me would worry about that, it's not an issue just curiosity.

Just got the latest email for the ticket sale.

Does anyone know what time on Monday the website opens for sales? 00:00, 08:00, 09:00 or when?

RANGERS V DUNDEE UTD

SCOTTISH CUP SEMI FINAL – SATURDAY 12 APRIL, KICK OFF 12.45PM

PUBLIC SALE TICKET INFORMATION

Please note that tickets for the above match will go on public sale from Monday 7 April.

Tickets will be limited to 2 per supporter and 4 per transaction and are priced at £23. A limited number of family section tickets are also available in the Copland Stand priced at £15 for adults and £5 for kids.

Tickets will be on sale from 0871 702 1972, online HERE and Rangers Ticket Centre.

Calls cost 10p per minute plus network extras.