Really and truly, Mr BEARGER, if we are going to have a serious debate about this, let's stict to the facts.

Do you know for a fact that the Board "have no new investors"; if so how do you know that?

Do you know for a fact that "ST monies will be greatly down on this season with or without ST Trust". How can you know that when the renewals have just been isssued?

I put it to you that these statements are nothing more than speculation.

The one thing that is guaranteed to bring about admin2 is irresponsible talk about withholding season ticket money.

First of all I said "by the looks of things". Easdale said before the agm that he had people willing to invest, we have heard nothing since then. Of course the board may pull a rabbit out the hat but going by their record so far I would say that is very unlikely, remember they had to borrow money from a fan to keep going.

As for ST sales next season I base my opinion on talking to those around me in BR3 and other ST holders I know who sit elsewhere.

Your last sentence is straight from the G. Wallace book of blackmailing fans. If admin2 does come the one group that will be entirely innocent is the fans. Your support for the board is baffling to me.

Your last sentence is straight from the G. Wallace book of blackmailing fans. If admin2 does come the one group that will be entirely innocent is the fans. Your support for the board is baffling to me.

Don't take my word for it or G Wallace (actually I think it's Mr Somers you are referring to but anyway) Dave King says it's true "It is common cause that the club is not a going concern without access to the season ticket loan from the fans." As did the auditors. Of course it is not a loan; but other than that Mr King is correct, so who is blackmailing who and for what purpose?

Edited by BrahimHemdani

Tbf BH, if we cannot sell out 3/5 of the ground for a Cup semi against a team that hates us it's a pretty clear indication that fans are bailing out. Therefore to conclude that ST's will be down is not exactly in the realms of Nostradamus!

Good point andy. My son is just not interested anymore and i decided it was not worth a £150 quid day out on my own. Purely because of the on pitch displays. Change needed NOW..

Tbf BH, if we cannot sell out 3/5 of the ground for a Cup semi against a team that hates us it's a pretty clear indication that fans are bailing out. Therefore to conclude that ST's will be down is not exactly in the realms of Nostradamus!

I don't think that's a fair analogy Andy, although I agree that only selling 29,000/30,000 tickets was poor especially after all the noise we made about the stupid request from DU.

However it is normal for us to sell more ST's than cup tie tickets, just look at the numbers for European home games for example.

Anyway, Nostra who? The World and Rangers have gone on beyond 2012!!

Good point andy. My son is just not interested anymore and i decided it was not worth a £150 quid day out on my own. Purely because of the on pitch displays. Change needed NOW..

From what I read on here, poor football/ inept management team are driving far more fans away than any concerns about ownership of the Club. At the end of the day, do the fans really care about who sits in the boardroom, so long as there is a winning team on the park playing decent football? Ultimately, however, it's winning that counts, witness the 2008 UEFA Cup run, apart from a couple of the away games we played mind numbingly dreadful football; but who wouldn't have taken a win in Manchester?

Yes, true enough. I can't give you empirical evidence, obviously, but the gut tells me that something had to happen in the last month or two to encourage people to renew or else the empty seats which have been all too visible as this season went on will be permanently empty, and not because ST holders would rather go to Petstore than Ibrox but because they will consider £500+ better spent on a weekend in beautiful Kintyre or something.

Nothing has happened. We won the league, Ally spoke out about youth getting a chance, and since then we have managed to play even worse than before (not a feat I would have thought possible, frankly), seen flashes of only one young player (Gallagher) who was promptly dumped in favour of unfit failures when it came to cup games, horrible legal threats and a suspiciously rushed renewal process. Bluntly if someone wanted fans NOT to renew they couldn't have done a much better job of it.

I feel, only feel, that the bulk of fans who renew will be like yourself, able to afford it and with decades of habit they simply cannot break. Anyone who has been STing for less time, or is feeling the pinch (which must be a good few), will be a very very hard sell indeed - and that's entirely the fault of the present incumbents.

We've been here before, in the mid 80's: I don't see any reason why we won't go down to the hard core of @10k ST holders again. And that, we will agree, would spell disaster.

Winning at all costs can be accepted if you are playing at top end and perhaps underdogs ie the europa cup run. But for where we are now scraping shitty wins against part timers is not acceptable. Board room and team management are all intertwined in the mess. Just all hanging onto their jobs and bits of power. Can't see anyone in there with clarity of vision to sort it out.