One of them has previous for lying.

If nothing else d king has forced then to release it now.

And one has been described as wholly unreliable by a court of law.....

Neither side are as pure as the driven snow......

And one has been described as wholly unreliable by a court of law.....

Neither side are as pure as the driven snow......

Lets leave the history apart. Accepting a loan at 30% interest and saying we don't need it is surely pure mismanagement.No?

Lets leave the history apart. Accepting a loan at 30% interest and saying we don't need it is surely pure mismanagement.No?

Not the best decision in the world....not the worst either.

As for the history lesson....does that only apply when talking about DK?

Not the best decision in the world....not the worst either.

As for the history lesson....does that only apply when talking about DK?

Not for me but let me hear what DK has done to devalue our club. Leave the African politics out of it. That goes for the Easdales as well.

Let's be honest here unless this 120 day review has 30 to 50 million quid of investment it's going to fall flat in a very big way now.

It won't. The biggest announcement will be the timing of the scrip issue and how they are going to make £2 million from the so-called "membership scheme" and about the same from the increase in ST prices. They might, just might have a rabbit to pull out of the hat in the form of a new sponsor or other commercial deal but I doubt it.

I also expect to see much looking forward to increased revenue when we get back to the SPL and Europe, remember it's a 5-year plan.

The institutions are waiting on cost cutting measures but it is very difficult to see how that will be achieved other than by not renewing the contracts of the 4 players whose deals are up in the summer; which might save say £500,000 - £1 million.