Boa Morte To West Ham......

Great signing for West Ham and I hope Etherington does go the other way. He hasnt played well since the season we came up in the Championship.

Mark Viduka, Shaun Wright Phillips and Matthew Upson are next up :)

C'mon you Irons

Has he signed?

Boa Morte on the left wing, SWP on the right wing both supplying crosses into the box for Hartson and Viduka. Sounds like a good tactic to me.

Hartson and Viduka?

I never knew that was happening, a bit old but a strong forward line they'll have... if not a little slow.:D

Has mascherano not signed for Liverpool, but in doubt if he can play this season or am I thinking of the wrong player??

He hasnt signed yet, but if he does he cant play until the summer.

Dont think Hartson will go to West Ham. We still have Zamora, Harewood, Teddy (until the summer prob), Tevez? and Ashton.

Viduka would be a great signing if he plays to his best everyweek. But a defender is first priority. Dailly is finished and not EPL standard anymore. If Gabbidon and Ferdinand arent fit then we struggle.