How bad does the standard of football need to get before McCoist is shown the door?

Tactically inept with no game plan every time. League One managers have him sussed.

He has the 2nd highest wage structure in the country. The board have a decision to make

Several managers in League 2 had him sussed mate.

The losses are nothing to do with the playing squad. Our wages ratio of players wages to turnover is the lowest it has ever been. The losses have come from complete mismanagement and, lets be honest here, theft from the (mostly) previous Directors.

Spouting off about Ally not being the man to go forward is an entirely different argument completely, (one I wont argue with) and is nothing to do with the fact that Ally is trying to get the most amount of money possible for his playing squad for next season, just like every other manager in football. In this scenario, he has the future well being of our club at the forefront of his mind, IMO.

Of course they are, they are linked as part of the same business. Forget this ratio stuff, there is a bigger picture here, a more important picture. The fact is we are paying players between £5-10k a week to compete against players on £50-100 per week. It's disgusting and completely unnecessary. Let's be honest, there is absolutely no way you can prove anyone at Ibrox has stolen a penny. Accounts have been published. Auditors have signed them off. No accusations have been made, not a penny has went missing. Sure it's been badly spent, of course it has with over £20m on a first team squad and management team over the course of the clubs two easiest seasons in it's history. That is criminal. The rest? Speculation, guess work and running costs.

I believe they are relevant together. The fact you can admit Ally is trying to get every last penny he can for an already ridiculously costly squad is very telling and proves he has no regard for our clubs well being. Has he deliberately ignored our latest financial loss? He knows like we all do there has been no investment in the club, he knows like we all do we are running at a loss, he knows like we all do he already has an SPL ready squad so why is he wanting more? Talk about selfish, ignorant and downright defeatist. He is not the man to take us forward and never will be.

How bad does the standard of football need to get before McCoist is shown the door?

Tactically inept with no game plan every time. League One managers have him sussed.

He has the 2nd highest wage structure in the country. The board have a decision to make

Have you actually seen the league table? Yes, they really have him sussed... :roflmao2:

I'm starting to think Ally is not the man to take the team forward due to his lack of success on the big occasion, but the usual arguments against him like this, are just ludicrous and ridiculous. What is that all about?

Have you actually seen the league table? Yes, they really have him sussed... :roflmao2:

I'm starting to think Ally is not the man to take the team forward due to his lack of success on the big occasion, but the usual arguments against him like this, are just ludicrous and ridiculous. What is that all about?

If you took the time to watch our matches you might know what he means.

If you took the time to watch our matches you might know what he means.

I'm going to stick up for Calscot - in the first place, watching all our games would require a level of perversity which even Herr Masoch himself might have thought twice about, and secondly one of the best things about Gersnet is that you don't have to be an uber to give an opinion here.

I certainly can't afford, nor do I presently have the desire, to watch all our games. But anyone who thinks that's going to stop my moaning about us is going to be sorely disappointed!

Plus, the number of professionals on this board, most of whom don't have the time to go to every game, is its major strength. Long may that continue!

At the end of the day, any reasonably big top flight club (such as Hibs) getting relegated down to the Championship alongside Hearts would definitely add to the difficulty of our league campaign. We can slag off these teams till the cows come home, but it won't change the fact that the likes of Hibs & Hearts are bigger and better clubs than our other opposition next season. Hearts could struggle if their budget is tight, but a team like Hibs getting relegated would probably see major investment in their squad to try to get them back up ASAP.

You know, I'll admit I've never been to Australia, but the stats say that pretty much everyone drives on the left; however, I once had a disagreement with someone who told me, "I lived in Australia for two years and I KNOW they drive on the right." I shook my head an left them to their delusion.

Out of 37 games against League One opposition, McCoist has won 35 and drawn 2 - the facts speak for themsevles. You can attend every game and rewatch watch them on telly as many times as you like, but to say the other managers have Ally "sussed" (without some major qualification) does not make any more sense than "Aussies drive on the right". I don't have to watch a single second of a game to know that.

BTW Just to settle this "you don't watch games" crap - I live in the South of England, getting to Ibrox is not easy for me and many other supporters - I did take in the Newcastle game when I was up which was pretty enjoyable.

I used to have Setanta and watch all the live games, the highlights of the non-live ones and also Rangers TV almost every evening. That was £100-120 a year. I would now have to pay Sky and BT about £600 a year for a lot less Rangers content and refuse to be ripped off.

I did watch the repeat of the games on Rangers TV for a while but 90 minutes after midnight isn't easy and I often fell asleep before the end and watching every minute is not the same the next day. I have been crying out for 20-30 minute highlights but it doesn't seem to be happening.

I now watch the odd game on Alba and some on dodgy streams - but the latter have become so excruciating painful with low quality picture, stuttering, buffering and a plethora of annoying popup adverts, I find it easy to go out and go for a cycle or something instead which at least keeps me fit and healthy. I also can't watch them delayed which is a shame when I'm busy.

So, I also watch the short highlights that are available, read the reports and spend far too much time on here. I think that's enough to have an opinion as at least I think about it, use some objectivity instead of spouting absolute nonsense.

As said, you can watch as much as you like but if you're clueless about what's actually going on, or just so biased you twist the reality, it doesn't make you an expert nor even your opinion very valuable.

As said, you can watch as much as you like but if you're clueless about what's actually going on, or just so biased you twist the reality, it doesn't make you an expert nor even your opinion very valuable.

I really think you should get off your high horse because it's those who have been championing Ally for the past couple of years who are the clueless ones. You are also not fit to comment on the games given how rarely you watch any of them.

PS - Feel free to go out for a cycle when we are playing, just don't come on afterwards acting all superior about something you don't know anything about.

I haven't really had a dodgy stream for years, not that it would matter, i would put up with it because that is what we do. For my club, to watch Rangers, i would watch in fuzzy black and white just so when i log onto a forum to talk Rangers with like minded individuals i don't come across as a complete pillock because i haven't seen the game so have no idea what everyone is talking about.

I honestly wouldn't have the brass neck to come on and type essay after essay of deflective blind faith nonsense contradicting 99% of everyone elses opinions if i didn't watch our games. It's just ridiculous. Almost as ridiculous as making your mind up based solely on stats. Lmfao. That is just mental and a horrifying admission.

I bet you still think Barcelona beat Celtic when they got 99% possession, 1000 passes to Celtics 85, all the shots on target that night and all the play in Celtics half.

Btw, Celtic won that one 2-1.

First up Super Cooper good to hear your prostate is in good nick. Nobody wants a dodgy stream. Next up lets cut to the chase. It would appear that most of us moaning bastards on here don't frequent ibrox much these days and yet we shout loudest with our opinions whether thats pro this or con that, whatever. However i have never for a minute thought that the opinionated sages on here didn't actually watch ANY games these days. Honestly calscot how the fuck can you have an opinion on the "product on the park" when you only catch the occasional highlights, which are erm highlights thats what they are.

First up Super Cooper good to hear your prostate is in good nick. Nobody wants a dodgy stream. Next up lets cut to the chase. It would appear that most of us moaning bastards on here don't frequent ibrox much these days and yet we shout loudest with our opinions whether thats pro this or con that, whatever. However i have never for a minute thought that the opinionated sages on here didn't actually watch ANY games these days. Honestly calscot how the fuck can you have an opinion on the "product on the park" when you only catch the occasional highlights, which are erm highlights thats what they are.

It's bizarre.