You know what really annoys me about super. He can do it when he wants.

Every so often the pressure mounts. He gets the team playing a hight tempo. He gets the keeper passing the ball out. He gets the defence pushed up the park. We hammer a couple of teams and then we forget it all. Maybe it's to much like hard work. Who knows.

Last time we did it we won 8 nil. I saw Jig and moshni constantly urging the defence higher up the park and inside 20 minutes we had about 20 chances created and 3 goals.

I don't think he can do it at all, the wrongs are just too deep rooted. I think any up turn in performances are the players doing it for themselves, like Dundee Utd, like Motherwell, that wasn't McCoist, that was players pride, shop window material even.

You give this group of players a different manager, a decent manager and we would have won at least a treble in the last 2 seasons. We have decent players, not good players but decent players, better than any other team in Scotland bar Celtic. A different manager would get so much more and so much different out of these players.

I still say that the best teams in the world struggle to look good against parked bus teams, and we most certainly are not one of those elite teams, so how we are expected to look good against the same parked bus formations every single game, with teams playing cup final football in one of the few opportunities they will ever have to play "The Rangers" is beyond me.

This is not a defence of Ally on its own, as his tactical awareness and use of subs, formations, personnel, make me doubt he has what it takes, but what I most certainly didn't expect this season, or last, was free flowing entertaining open games of footy.

And heads up, we won't get it next year either.

It's not about looking good, it's about being able to do the basics and do them efficiently. The lack of passing and moving is just laziness. Giving your all every week. Giving the paying fan value for their money. It doesn't have to look good. No one expects us to play like Arsenal, Barcelona or Bayern Munich. No one i know is expecting fast free flowing football, i don't believe any Bear is tbh. It's just unrealistic. But we do expect a bit more and rightly so.

Our playing and coaching staff have a horrible attitude and severe inferiority complex and it shows on the pitch. Defensive line ups, defensive tactics, negative substitutions, negative interviews, players giving half arsed performances, players passing balls 5 and 10 yards out of play or to opponents, players simply going through the motions. That is not good enough, not for me any way. To improve those aspects costs nothing and can be done with any set of players of any standard. Attitude and application.