. . . the Union of Fantasists . . . the rebel faction . . . a so-called Rangers fan . . . mob rule . . . Bolshevist tactics . . . blazer chasers . . . Propagandists . . .

Quite spectacular. Really pulling out all the stops here. Bolshevist tactics is a particular favourite of mine.

I don't know anything about this Merlin and I don't agree with his Bolshevist analogy but I am in no doubt that the UoF/SoS have been conned by DK into a propoganda war against the Board for Mr King's own ends.

The final point he makes is the most important for me. Delaying/withholding/ boycotting ST's and club merchandise (and I'm glad to say that the shop was full as usual on Saturday) is not an attack on the Board it is in attack on the Club itself; and buying your ST now is not supporting the Board, it is supporting the Club we all hold so dear.

I know this is not a popular view at the moment and I fully expect to get shot down in flames once again; but I view the Club is greater than any director, manager, player or fan's representative especially those who have not been elected to such positions.

That is why I will be renewing without any hesitation.

If DK continues these attacks then there will be no Rangers at all if sufficient numbers believe everything he says . If he wants rid off the board and control he has to put up and buy a shareholding in RIFC to do that. There is no other way. If he is unwilling to do this he must say so.

I don't know anything about this Merlin and I don't agree with his Bolshevist analogy but I am in no doubt that the UoF/SoS have been conned by DK into a propoganda war against the Board for Mr King's own ends.

Is it possible that they actually agree with him rather than are being conned by him?