Ally is right.

What about Templeton ?

And all the signing on fees ?

The accounts clearly show £1.5m spent on player purchases. Plus not forgetting £1.2m for his own salary. And another £1.2m on his coaching staff. £3.9m or 6% of our total expenditure over the 18 months on player purchases and 4 coaches.

What about Templeton ?

The accounts clearly show £1.5m spent on player purchases. Plus not forgetting £1.2m for his own salary. And another £1.2m on his coaching staff. £3.9m or 6% of our total expenditure over the 18 months on player purchases and 4 coaches.

Lol. 6% of our expenditure on our total coaching staff, and player purchases, and you're saying that like it's excessive?

What about Templeton ?

Balanced out by sales.

Actually i was saying it in response to Allys disbelief on the expenditure.

I'll rephrase; do you personally think it's excessive? Or does Ally have a genuine point, without picking apart the words he actually used. It's been so long since we bought anyone, he probably forgot.

I'll rephrase; do you personally think it's excessive? Or does Ally have a genuine point, without picking apart the words he actually used. It's been so long since we bought anyone, he probably forgot.

I never heard his interview in full, i was going with what the poster said on his post and assuming he was quoting Ally.

Not withstanding that though, Ally can have absolutely ZERO complaints about the support he has had from the Board both on staff and personal wages as well as player purchases. A top class manager would have ripped it up and started again with a increasing 4 year plan whereas Ally simply brought in player after player to keep him and his pals in a job as he has been quoted saying.