OK perhaps I could have expressed it better but I still think that Mr King's intention is to try to takeover the club as cheaply as possible and the lack of anything concrete from him aside from the current scheme speaks volumes.

That may well be his intention but, as per the other thread, I think it's unfair to suggest fans that don't renew are being used by him when most just lack faith in the board.

Ergo, when are intelligent people like yourself, going to avoid the pointless digs at others and ask why the club continue to fail us. We don't need to be fans of King, Murray or Houston to ask that more important question.

That may well be his intention but, as per the other thread, I think it's unfair to suggest fans that don't renew are being used by him when most just lack faith in the board.

Ergo, when are intelligent people like yourself, going to avoid the pointless digs at others and ask why the club continue to fail us. We don't need to be fans of King, Murray or Houston to ask that more important question.

Thank you for the compliment.

I agree that whether fans are for King or against the Board isn't the real issue here.

The real issue is how the Club is going to move forward.

I see no point (unless as I have said previously you are going to pay for a forensic accounting operation and then follow through with civil actions if you can find evidence of wrongdoing by past or current directors) in raking over the coals of the myriad past mistakes, what's done is done and we are where we are; and that is not a good place. If 10's of thousands do not renew over the summer we face the very real prospect of admin2 and starting the new season on a large penalty points deduction. The Club can do nothing without the income from its fans; that's why occasionally I get so upset with those who would delay or withhold their money in the mistaken belief that they will somehow oust the Board that they clearly detest when that will not be the outcome at all.

I agree that whether fans are for King or against the Board isn't the real issue here.

I see no point (unless as I have said previously you are going to pay for a forensic accounting operation and then follow through with civil actions if you can find evidence of wrongdoing by past or current directors) in raking over the coals of the myriad past mistakes, what's done is done and we are where we are; and that is not a good place. If 10's of thousands do not renew over the summer we face the very real prospect of admin2 and starting the new season on a large penalty points deduction. The Club can do nothing without the income from its fans; that's why occasionally I get so upset with those who would delay or withhold their money in the mistaken belief that they will somehow oust the Board that they clearly detest when that will not be the outcome at all.

that's where dave kings scheme is so important it's a ready source of cash for the board.

The amount of money which goes into the club is entirely the responsibility of the club.

As such, I'd suggest focussing on why they're struggling to address this rather than attacking those who are concerned about it.

that's where dave kings scheme is so important it's a ready source of cash for the board.

I'd agree with that statement with the substitution of one word that's where dave kings scheme is so important it's a ready source of cash for the club.

The amount of money which goes into the club is entirely the responsibility of the club.

As such, I'd suggest focussing on why they're struggling to address this rather than attacking those who are concerned about it.

I have a feeling that the club wanted to see what King's scheme looked like first; I'd be shocked and disappointed if they don't mount an aggressive counter offensive and marketing campaign over the summer.

I have a feeling that the club wanted to see what King's scheme looked like first; I'd be shocked and disappointed if they don't mount an aggressive counter offensive and marketing campaign over the summer.

They'd better be quick although the amount of time spent on a hollow business review that just happened to come out doesn't bode well.

In fact, perhaps it was actually a marketing campaign.

These campaigns will only be successful via investment.

Where is it coming from?

My apologies it appears the total number of penny shares issued was 19,225,200 not the 18,825,000 that I previously stated.

122n237.jpg

Might just be my understanding of the info....

The 2nd column represents the price per share??? 3,365,000 shares @ £1 doesn't equate to £33,650.00

The total values in column 4 represents 33,415,200 shares @ £0.01......