Up on BBC:

Rangers' former commercial director Imran Ahmad is to go back to court on Tuesday as he seeks to have more than Â

£500,000 frozen in the club's account.

In February, Lord Tyre disagreed with Ahmad's claim that Rangers were trading while insolvent.

Now, with doubts over season ticket sales, Ahmad is concerned about Rangers' ability to pay out should he win his ongoing legal battle with them.

The two parties are in dispute over his claim for unpaid bonuses.

At the February hearing, Lord Tyre made his decision in Rangers' favour because of what he described as the cyclical nature of a football club's finances.

Since then, Rangers have made it clear that a significant drop in season ticket sales would leave them unable to trade without seeking external finance.

The chairman of Rangers' football board Sandy Easdale also told BBC Scotland the League One champions are in a "fragile situation".

Rangers will again have to satisfy a judge at the Court of Session that they can continue to trade, with the implications of the decision going in Ahmad's favour next week potentially devastating for the board.

I reckon he'll get it frozen this time. Wasn't the reason it was declined before because there wasn't enough evidence to say the club was in financial hardship?

IMO this is to put pressure on fans to renew season tickets. They are all in it together. How on earth can he get that money ring fenced when the contract he had was pie in the sky ffs..

Edited by MoodyBlue

There's only three ways of looking at this from where I'm sitting:

A) Imran Ahmad is an unscrupulous leech who isn't satisfied with making over a millions pounds for less than a year's work.

B) It suggests that Green & co or at least Ahmad is still involved and this has been timed to pressure ST sales as MoodyBlue said.

C) A + B combined.

I'm still torn between the conspiracy theory of them all working together, and the thought that they may just be a collection of greedy b*stards out for what they can get. It's probably more of the latter, sprinkled with small groups of people working for each others benefit. You can't deny that Green and Ahmad have set the blueprint in how to royally fuck us over.

There's only three ways of looking at this from where I'm sitting:

A) Imran Ahmad is an unscrupulous leech who isn't satisfied with making over a millions pounds for less than a year's work.

B) It suggests that Green & co or at least Ahmad is still involved and this has been timed to pressure ST sales as MoodyBlue said.

C) A + B combined.

He knows there's virtually bugger all left in the bank, it's a £10k punt to freeze any money.

He knows there's virtually bugger all left in the bank, it's a £10k punt to freeze any money.

He won't be the first to pull that sort of stunt, but do you think he's only interested in taking the punt to line his pockets or do you think there's a chance Green & co could still be involved at a higher level?

He won't be the first to pull that sort of stunt, but do you think he's only interested in taking the punt to line his pockets or do you think there's a chance Green & co could still be involved at a higher level?

He's still the puppet master.

In my book there's no way that this is a coincidence.

I would hope that Sandy's statement in the interview is used in Court, given that he had no right to possess such knowledge and in fact, it was illegal.

Given my suspicion that it is no coincidence, it's thinking hats on as regards the true aim.

Is Imran looking to be a secured creditor? Heaven help us if he is.

Are we being pushed towards Admin by the whole gang? With the prize being Ibrox and Auchenhowie?