I think it's worth bumping this given the sums of money involved.

I'd be surprised if Ahmad has a case to answer but if he's got this far then it's obviously not as vexatious as some suggest.

Does he go by Imran Ahmad or IAMRANGERS in the court rolls ?

ps. only a joke !

Does he go by Imran Ahmad or IAMRANGERS in the court rolls ?

ps. only a joke !

Haha - you'd have to ask the bold Imran.

I do wonder if he still posts online. Perhaps he still contributes the odd blog or two...

Might just be the thing which tips the scales.

If the judge feels Ahmad has at least a prima facie case, he'll grant the ring fencing. Add that to the slow ST sales, and trading insolvent could be a reality.

If that happens we may see the old liquidators strolling back up the road (they probably kept their hotel bookings open, pending the momentous day) and we may, if a legitimate administrator/liquidator is appointed this time, actually begin again (again) on a practical footing rather than the Oz fantasy of last time around. At least this way we could do it without fans being at each others' throats.

A hard lesson indeed, but it might offer one way out. Grim, nihilistic times.

if we did go bust again it's vital we do not end up with owners like green again. it will take a decade to recover from the damage green did. admin would be a fresh start.

we need honest administrators without fail.

Who would choose the Admin this time ?

For when it begins, although I'd recomend finding a secondary source to check full details have been reported in a reasonably even-handed manner.

Chris McLaughlin ‏@BBCchrismclaug 1 h

.@BBCAlLamont in court today for Imran Ahmad v #Rangers. Follow him for all the latest.