they would be well above kill ie if not for the points deduction.

Well, 4 points, but that is a big margin at the bottom, indeed they'd be 8th.

So that does put it in perspective; how do we fancy our chances against 8th in the SPL?

I have no doubt we will improve by playing better teams every week and we will win most games at Ibrox.

The trouble will come in away games, where as this season every game will be a cup final, only it will be against teams that train full-time.

Well, 4 points, but that is a big margin at the bottom, indeed they'd be 8th.

So that does put it in perspective; how do we fancy our chances against 8th in the SPL?

Super makes it a risk but it's the board I fear really. Even if super was replace the new manager would need the same or a better squad to be sure of anything.

I suspect big cuts are coming despite the review saying otherwise.

Forgot to say, Skacel has been training with them for months too, he will most likely be part of their squad too. A decent enough player, taylor made for that club.

He has an excellent goal record for them. It would also make it the third time he's signed for them.

I think it sums up the state of our club this whole thread. I think they will run us close but we should still be able to win it.

Worrying about Skacel too:rolleyes: That really does sums us up

I think it sums up the state of our club this whole thread. I think they will run us close but we should still be able to win it.

Worrying about Skacel too:rolleyes: That really does sums us up

Who is worrying about Skacel? Quote the post please.

He has an excellent goal record for them. It would also make it the third time he's signed for them.

Who is worrying about Skacel? Quote the post please.

Maybe not worrying but to be honest.... I couldnt tell you how many goals he scored for them. He must be getting on a bit now too and has hardly played for the past two seasons

Maybe not worrying but to be honest.... I couldnt tell you how many goals he scored for them. He must be getting on a bit now too and has hardly played for the past two seasons

He'll be 35 in July and I make it he's scored 47 in 91 games in two spells for them. He'd be a useful impact player off the bench.

He'll be 35 in July and I make it he's scored 47 in 91 games in two spells for them. He'd be a useful impact player off the bench.

Suppose I've got a cheek slagging them for Skacel when you look at us with Jig etc