• Lee Wallace
    • Fraser Aird
    • Ian Black
    • Nicky Law
    • Jon Daly
    • Cammy Bell
    • Lewis Macleod
    • Steven Smith

Very tough call this one because I'm not fully convinced that Lee Wallace deserves to win at all, never mind by such a large margin.

I'm tempted to vote for Black, but I'm not completely convinced he deserves it either.

Despite his bombscare style defending at times, it has to be said that mad Billy Mohsni has had a very decent season and scored a remarkable number of goals for a central defender. Jig has scored more, but only because he's been the penalty taker. That said, I still don't think Mohsni is good enough to play for us in the top flight.

It's just a shame we haven't seen more from Nicky Clark, because despite the fact that he hasn't had the chance to stake a starting place, he's possibly got the best goals to games/starts ratio in our whole team.

Very tough call this one because I'm not fully convinced that Lee Wallace deserves to win at all, never mind by such a large margin.

I'm tempted to vote for Black, but I'm not completely convinced he deserves it either.

Despite his bombscare style defending at times, it has to be said that mad Billy Mohsni has had a very decent season and scored a remarkable number of goals for a central defender. Jig has scored more, but only because he's been the penalty taker. That said, I still don't think Mohsni is good enough to play for us in the top flight.

It's just a shame we haven't seen more from Nicky Clark, because despite the fact that he hasn't had the chance to stake a starting place, he's possibly got the best goals to games/starts ratio in our whole team.

Wallace hasn't been all that impressive but still by far our best most consistent player, says more about the rest I suppose

Wallace hasn't been all that impressive but still by far our best most consistent player, says more about the rest I suppose

There were a fair number of games where he was either completely ineffective or posted missing, so I'm not sure if he really was the most consistent player over the course. I think Black would probably edge the most consistent player award for me and so probably be my player of the year.

It would be interesting if someone who has been to most games was to give each player a rating out of 10 and taking into consideration that they started the season well then faded away (Law and Daly).