Rangers: John Brown backs fans' fund for season tickets

very very few i would say and they are beginning to look every inch the troll

I mean , supporting this Board is putting in you in the same company as mcmurdo the mad.

I think the few that are renewing are doing so out of fear of what happens if King fails/walks away.

Being against Scottish independence puts me in the same company as George Galloway.

Better change my vote then.

Was told about this this morning , there is meant to be other things happening possibly thursday morning , dont know any further info , if its another statement I might end myself

Two ex-players have come out today and spoken.

You have John Brown, diehard Rangers man who isn't as articluate as some but speaks from the heart and a degree of knowledge when he says "Rangers supporters must not give this board a lump sum of money". A man who knew that Green&Co were 'bad' and unlike onthers, got up and tried to do something about it.

On the other hand you have Mark Hately, ex-player who was recently or still is connected to the club being put forward and given his lines about pushing ST's for an RTV piece. A stage managed piece from which I'm sure Mark won't go away empty handed, one way or another.

John Brown – former Ibrox favourite as a combative midfield player for 11 – has joined the growing chorus of dissenters who have called upon Rangers fans not to buy season tickets.

Last week two groups of Ibrox Ultras, the Union Bears and the Blue Order, declared that they would only attend on a game-by-game basis, and Brown backed the move when he said that “no Rangers supporter should trust this board with their money”.

Brown, who also worked as youth coach for Rangers from 1997 to 2006 and attempted to gain control of the club from Charles GreenÂ’s Sevco consortium in the summer of 2012, also asked the supporters to back the Ibrox 1972 Trust set up by former Rangers director Dave King, along with another previous Rangers icon, Richard Gough.

“I was delighted when Richard Gough became a director of the Ibrox 1972 Season Ticket Trust and happy when Alex McLeish gave his support to the Union of Fans too,” said Brown.

“And then Lorenzo Amoruso came out to back the fans. That was good news too. Goughie was born into a Rangers family and Big Eck has always been a Bluenose and managed the club to two titles and a Treble. But it shows what Rangers can mean to someone who comes from abroad to play for the club when big Amo signs up to the cause too.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/foo...n-tickets.html

VTB

Was told about this this morning , there is meant to be other things happening possibly thursday morning , dont know any further info , if its another statement I might end myself

It's really all it can be while the board refuse to give up control.

Being against Scottish independence puts me in the same company as George Galloway.

Better change my vote then.

Even a stopped clock...

what i find strange about you is you're anti mccoist - rightly IMO due to his performance yet pro Board despite their performance

very very strange.

Was that when he told us the club didn't own the stadium or when he wanted a Celtic fan to own the club?

Or when he said anyone who bought a season ticket was an enemy of the club.

Mind you that's not so far away from the tone of some debates these days