If PLG does take over at PSG, and

If PLG would like to take his prodigal son, Clement, with him ...

Would you sell him?

Personally, i would let him go. He has only really impressed me in small doses this season, and he only really came due to Le Guen's appointment, therefore i can't really see him being too keen to stay now

With Hemdani available to play in midfield, plus us being linked to Brown, Thompson, and even Hartley, if we could get a good sum for Clement, i'm afraid i would say 'au revoir' to him :D

He has impressed me in alot more than small doses, but i can see him maybe under-performing more now since PLG has left.

I think he'll be gone in the summer.

Yeah, i could see that too, which is why if PLG joined a new club during this transfer window, and he wanted him, i wouldnt put up too much opposition!

I would prefer to see him stay.

I can see an awful lot of talent in him as a DM and, being only 22, we could definitely see the best of him in the next couple of years.

He just needs a bit more consistency.

He�´ll probably go in the summer, although it�´s not impossible this month to raise funds for transfers incoming.

He�´s a player and it�´s a shame that he won�´t develop here.

Now we�´re back to spending our limited finances on 30 year olds and having players injured in training.

Takes you back to the old days........

It's not the most influential role he has in the team though, basically he is the ball-winner and tackles more than he shoots but I think he is the best PLG signing out of the lot and would like him to stay. If he has already adapted to the Scottish game just think how good he will be next season.

The new manager will have to work out if Hemdani could do the job better than Clement, if they can play together in midfield or whether to keep Hemdani in central defence and keep Clement in the holding role.

Be realistic ...

... if he showed any promise and consistency, he would be away anyway, he's already said we are a stepping stone! Call me old fashioned, but i'd rather see people who wanted to play for our club!

That's fine Jim and I agree with you about wanting players that want to play for the club. BUT... we have to realise the SPL is more of a stepping stone for any young ambitious players these days.

I liked that PLG was trying to sign young players as opposed to ancient players looking to augment their pension.

Also, given our financial predicament it now makes more sense for us to get a younger player for a decent fee, develop him for a couple of years and then sell him for a tidy profit.

The other thing is I dont believe we can sell him to anyone other than Lyon right now due to the one club a season rule (similar to Sebo's situation)