Having had some involvement with this, the hold up is with Nike - stock levels for this shirt were low and they won't be able to supply them until the beginning of June.

Christine, since you were involved, can I ask if anyone suggested a blue & orange shirt or if the idea of suggestions on the colours was never on the table?

Having had some involvement with this, the hold up is with Nike - stock levels for this shirt were low and they won't be able to supply them until the beginning of June.

It would be perhaps nice to email everyone who has paid out with an update. I have had no correspondence bar a paypal automated email, and I emailed a question over 24 answers ago but haven't had an answer. I'm not complaining, I'm just making a suggestion.

The trick with these schemes is to keep everyone in the loop.

If there's a delay - tell the customers.

If there's an unexpected problem - tell the customers.

People know this is a hastily arranged project and they will understand if there's a few hiccups - just as long as they are kept informed.

The trick with these schemes is to keep everyone in the loop.

If there's a delay - tell the customers.

If there's an unexpected problem - tell the customers.

People know this is a hastily arranged project and they will understand if there's a few hiccups - just as long as they are kept informed.

Exactly. The RST have had a lot of controversy so simple communication should be a bare minimum.

Exactly. The RST have had a lot of controversy so simple communication should be a bare minimum.

This isn't our initiative although we are taking the payments for them. I think they will still be available within the 28 days stated.

It would be perhaps nice to email everyone who has paid out with an update. I have had no correspondence bar a paypal automated email, and I emailed a question over 24 answers ago but haven't had an answer. I'm not complaining, I'm just making a suggestion.

PM me your question and I'll try to get an answer.

Christine, since you were involved, can I ask if anyone suggested a blue & orange shirt or if the idea of suggestions on the colours was never on the table?

I'm not sure. It came from someone's idea on FF. I think there was a poll but I'm not sure. It was only when they had made the decision to give the money to the RST that I became involved.

As far as I know, this project isn't being organised by the RST. I believe it was an individual that came up with the idea and others have taken it on. They will certainly have spoken to the RST because profits go to the Trust to buy shares in Rangers, but I don't believe the RST is in charge of it.

Plgsarmy will probably know the facts on this better than me.

I'm not sure. It came from someone's idea on FF. I think there was a poll but I'm not sure. It was only when they had made the decision to give the money to the RST that I became involved.

You're here.

Good.

You can keep everyone right!