I would give anything that guy is involved in a wide berth.

He resigned mate. Time for everyone to move on and see the bigger picture.

Until the ordinary fans have a real say in the running of the Club through a substantial shareholding, we'll always be at the mercy of others with different priorities.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He resigned mate. Time for everyone to move on and see the bigger picture.

Until the ordinary fans have a real say in the running of the Club through a substantial shareholding, we'll always be at the mercy of others with different priorities.

Sorry mate but I don't think that will ever happen. We've shown already we can't pull together on anything. Can you imagine the chaos of everyone trying to get their own way? The splinter groups would splinter in to groups. Any many ways I think one single absolute owner is the best way forward.

Sorry mate but I don't think that will ever happen. We've shown already we can't pull together on anything. Can you imagine the chaos of everyone trying to get their own way? The splinter groups would splinter in to groups. Any many ways I think one single absolute owner is the best way forward.

For a support that is deferential, a single owner is the way forward.

For a support that has no opinions, it is the way forward.

For a support that believes in luck more than it believes in itself, it is the way forward.

For a support that is weak, it is the way forward.

For a support that is submissive, it is the way forward.

For a support that ducks responsibility, it is the way forward.

For an ambitious support that believes in democracy, responsibility and accountability, it is backward move to a dark, dark age.

There is only one 'splinter' group who number at most 150.

"It has been said that democracy is the worst form of government except all the others that have been tried." Churchill.

RangersFirst now have 10000+ followers on Twitter with 1000+ donating regularly. I see people who can't agree on anything else around the politics of Rangers uniting around fan ownership, so I do believe it can happen and we can make it work.

We need BuyRangers and RangersFirst to work together; we need a few individual fans to take a step back from the limelight for the greater good of the Club and we need a properly co-ordinated and high profile launch to take the fan ownership agenda beyond social media. If we can get that then it's game on IMO.

Quite frankly, I'm fed up waiting for Murray, McColl, King or any of the other high net worth fans, to step up and pay. If they want to invest, then great, but the fans need to have a significant stake and a significant say in the future of the Club regardless.

For a support that has no opinions, it is the way forward.

For a support that believes in luck more than it believes in itself, it is the way forward.

For a support that is weak, it is the way forward.

For a support that is submissive, it is the way forward.

For a support that ducks responsibility, it is the way forward.

For an ambitious support that believes in democracy, responsibility and accountability, it is backward move to a dark, dark age.

Sorry but that's a load of emotional balls. Substitute Rangers for Scotland and that could have been written by Salmond.

Sorry but that's a load of emotional balls. Substitute Rangers for Scotland and that could have been written by Salmond.

No, it's a reality that the Rangers support has to face. Only when we get off our knees will the future be properly exploited and fully enjoyed.

Some have already risen up. The rest would do well to follow their example.

Join the RST and become a part of BuyRangers.

I don't disagree with your post but the reality, in my opinion, is in bold.

For the most part we are still guilty of being deferential. We tend to follow our so called superiors or perceived betters. Like Green walking in and bears instantly falling into line. The same can be said of King and McColl.

For a support that has no opinions, it is the way forward. The support has far too many opinions and the less than constructive ones heard and aired all too often. Is it just ourselves who are unable to debate in an adult fashion, respect both points of view and compromise? Some good guys out there become opinion makers, perhaps not deliberate, and are slaughtered for it. This in turn drags down the debate and over the course we have shit flung around. There are bears out there who actively put off investors, the right kind, by their actions.

For a support that believes in luck more than it believes in itself, it is the way forward.I fancy it'll take another insolvency event before the support finally realise its potential. The current ST stand off is a decent indicator of the leverage we hold.

For a support that is weak, it is the way forward. We are run by hedge funds and divided by the actions of greedy money men. Their strategy isn't groundbreaking or new but it is effective. From SDM to Sandy Easdale, we are prayed on by spin doctors. As mentioned before, the ST stand off might be the indicator of our fellow bears realising our strength. We are so weak that we see blogs and articles show utter contempt towards one another with poisonous name calling.

For a support that is submissive, it is the way forward. I think the first point covers this

For a support that ducks responsibility, it is the way forward. In BuyRangers we had an opportunity, still do, to take responsibility. Just over 2000 have. There's now RF and they're just over 1000 and most are probably BR investors. Basically, mostly the same people who are believers in fan ownership. We love to blame others and refuse to look at what we can do as individuals and as a collective. UoF might be the start of showing unity but then comes along a pub trying to unite the support that is becoming united. Muddying waters that are just starting to clear.

For an ambitious support that believes in democracy, responsibility and accountability, it is backward move to a dark, dark age.I'm probably no different to any other bear in that I have all sorts of dreams and ambitions for the club. Without being a smart arse I also feel I know how to achieve it but many, many fans don't.

Long winding road ahead, mate.

I don't disagree with your post but the reality, in my opinion, is in bold.

Long winding road ahead, mate.

When things were desperate in the recent past, the RST's SaveRangers looked like it could become a serious players in the game, but it was derailed by the RFFF, one of the biggest own goals we've ever scored and a complete waste of time and energy.

We have a few who are searching for constructive solutions, but we still have a tendency to tug our forelocks to the man in the big house, and it holds us back dreadfully.

There are three groups:

Those who want fan ownership and democratisation of the club - like the RST: those who want another supreme commander to make all the decisions and carry all the responsibilities, which is the biggest group, and a small group intent on wrecking and badmouthing whatever comes along if it doesn't come from within the club itself.

Effectively, they are:

1/ The democrats

2/ The deferential

3/ The wreckers

The first one is growing, the second is reducing and the third is thankfully very small.