I am aware of that, I was questioning why it takes such a ridiculous time to get it. 'Made to order' :rolleyes:

I want a refund because I don't want to give any money to something associated with RST/FF. I don't want their schemes getting any of my money.

Caveat emptor!

I want a refund because I don't want to give any money to something associated with RST/FF. I don't want their schemes getting any of my money.

It was made perfectly clear on the website that sales of these shirts are part of the RST's initiative to buy shares in the Club, so you bought one, swiftly went into overdrive being critical of the delivery info & time and are now saying you want a refund because you don't want anything to do with RST schemes and don't want them getting your money? Sounds like you're at it.

It was made perfectly clear on the website that sales of these shirts are part of the RST's initiative to buy shares in the Club, so you bought one, swiftly went into overdrive being critical of the delivery info & time and are now saying you want a refund because you don't want anything to do with RST schemes and don't want them getting your money? Sounds like you're at it.
SBS certainly seems to be a little confused as to why he is getting so het up.

I am aware of that, I was questioning why it takes such a ridiculous time to get it. 'Made to order' :rolleyes:

On your first point, I can answer that quite easily. The two guys running this did not have the funds to submit a mass order to Nike. They wanted to see what the demand was like before ordering. When the money started coming in Nike informed them that they would not be getting stock in until 4th June and they wouldn't be able to deliver to them until 9th June. From there there will be a few days to get the embroidery done and get them posted.

As for your second point, I'm unclear why you ordered in the first place to be honest.

Yup, or an extreme split personality. Two things made very clear on the website are now an issue!

Ha. Can't believe my comment about FF was removed. Seems this site is as bad for censorship as Dingwalls midden.

I warned you politely recently after you first joined that if you're only here to bad mouth other Gers forums and cause trouble you won't be here for long.