I am aware of that, I was questioning why it takes such a ridiculous time to get it. 'Made to order' :rolleyes:

I want a refund because I don't want to give any money to something associated with RST/FF. I don't want their schemes getting any of my money.

Keep this up SBS and you're going to be on more ignore lists than me haha.

• 2 weeks later...

[h=1]The Red & Black Shirt[/h][h=3]Thanks for buying a shirt to help secure Rangers for the future.[/h]Thank you for your great patience while waiting for your order to be fulfilled.

The degree of interest in the shirt has taken us aback and given us some problems with ordering and production.

We are however happy to announce that the first 180 shirts will be posted out on Tuesday 17th June and other orders will start to roll after that as stock comes into us for embroidery.

Obviously we will send out orders first come, first served - so please bear with us if your order takes up to the standard 28 days - we will get that waiting time down in the days and weeks ahead as stock orders start to arrive.

Thanks once again for supporting us and helping to ensure a safer and more prosperous future for the club.

THE RED AND BLACK SHIRT TEAM

[h=1]The Red & Black Shirt[/h][h=3]Thanks for buying a shirt to help secure Rangers for the future.[/h]Thank you for your great patience while waiting for your order to be fulfilled.

The degree of interest in the shirt has taken us aback and given us some problems with ordering and production.

We are however happy to announce that the first 180 shirts will be posted out on Tuesday 17th June and other orders will start to roll after that as stock comes into us for embroidery.

Obviously we will send out orders first come, first served - so please bear with us if your order takes up to the standard 28 days - we will get that waiting time down in the days and weeks ahead as stock orders start to arrive.

Thanks once again for supporting us and helping to ensure a safer and more prosperous future for the club.

Updates are important. Those who have paid their money for these shirts will be pleased that they are being kept informed.

Well done.

Orange Walks? Strange comment.

Lol. Why is it strange? It's a time of year where tens of thousands of people come out in support of their respective organisations and many happen to wear Rangers tops. Most actually.

It's marching season, get the flutes oot! :flute:

There won't be a red and black top seen anywhere under the bridge, at the green or at the toll. I guarantee there will be thousands of blue and red ones though.

Thanks for buying a shirt to help secure Rangers for the future.

Thanks for your patience to all who have ordered.

We have taken delivery of some stock from Nike and embroidered it and posted it out to fans.

The way the Nike ordering system works means that sometimes we get notified of deliveries that have had to be split into different consignments with different delivery dates.

Smaller sized shirts have arrived and are being worked on. Later in the week we are scheduled to take delivery of XL and XXL stock.

The level of support has been humbling and given us unexpected pressures to deal with. We don’t want to make promises we can’t deliver on so please bear with us while we work on speeding up the process.