I've had a look through the forum but can't see it. I'm sure it was posted here. Otherwise FF.

Can anyone help out here please?

Thanks for having a look, i'll try the Herald website, i'm banned fae ff so can't look there.

Hut a paywall...

Edited by sairdyy
im an arse

it is quite unbelievable that the authorities in this country continue to do little to stop this vile club and its support in these actions.

The opportunity will again present itself when the members of the Gangrene Brigade appear before the courts, but i'm fully expecting a " it wiznae me so it wiznae " plea to be accepted....

What the hell is it with FF I've been banned many many times just for giving an opinion no swearing or abuse just an honest opinion

I've been on the current incarnation of FF since 2006 and (as people can tell from on here) I'm sure not in agreement of any mainstream minded folk - if there is such a thing. I've been on FF's previous' incarnations since essentially it came into being too. It is, much like here, very much to do about one's own behaviour and the way you deal with fellow posters. Since FF has some 70k members, admins are probably a little less tolerant with certain topics though.

Edit: Ha ... just noted that the fish's caught.