Ventura County Fusion vs Rangers - information & ticketing info from VCFusion

They've given us a pretty damn good write up, though I don't recall us scoring in Manchester and not sure about "legendary midfielder Ally McCoist".

This doesn't sound like an easy friendly by any manner of means.

Going to be a hot one too, forecast 29C.

Wonder how the money is divided up for this kind of thing e.g. do they have to pay us an appearance fee and then keep the gate, what about our flight, travel and accommodation costs?

This doesn't sound like an easy friendly by any manner of means.

Definitely not.

Going to be a hot one too, forecast 29C.

Yes, 27 to 29 degrees and almost 90% humidity, although it shouldn't be that bad by the 7pm local kick-off time.

Wonder how the money is divided up for this kind of thing e.g. do they have to pay us an appearance fee and then keep the gate, what about our flight, travel and accommodation costs?

That stuff's already being discussed in rbr's thread here - http://www.gersnetonline.co.uk/vb/showthread.php?64232-This-North-American-Tour

This is the starting XI VC Fusion fielded against Las Vegas Mobsters to win their regional division league title today:

Edwards; Colvey, Hancock, Alvaro, Kiffe ©; Vale, LaGrassa, Cazarez, Bell, Jome; Deanladi.

Reads like a 4-5-1 system.

In the second half they brought on Chase Minter, Andy Moya and Keny-Guyer with Palacios & Lopez coming on for the last few minutes.

Their 2 goals came from Danladi & Jordon Vale.

what a name for a team :laugh:

I'm supposed to be posting a match preview for this VC Fusion game, but I'm waiting to hear back from Fusion General Manager Ranbir Shergill with some answers to questions I sent him yesterday. If I don't get something up tonight, it might be tomorrow.

I'm supposed to be posting a match preview for this VC Fusion game, but I'm waiting to hear back from Fusion General Manager Ranbir Shergill with some answers to questions I sent him yesterday. If I don't get something up tonight, it might be tomorrow.

He'll be not long out of bed!

Phone Ally, see if he's got any answers.