Rangers aside I like football. I'll watch any game in the EPL. I'll also watch Barca or Madrid games. And some Championship games too.

But I just simply will NOT watch any game in Scotland that doesn't involve us. Especially these past few seasons, I can also safely say I watched ZERO SPL games last season.

I will probably not even watch much of the WC,I simply don't get excited watching any other teams.

I will probably not even watch much of the WC,I simply don't get excited watching any other teams.

I was wondering why you didn't join the World Cup prediction league! If you're not interested in the tournament though, then I can understand.

I was wondering why you didn't join the World Cup prediction league! If you're not interested in the tournament though, then I can understand.

Correct mate,it's a boring tournament for me due to lack of interest, I may watch some games if I've nothing else to do, and I probably will watch the final, but again I won't go out of my way to do so.

I will watch what I can ....................

inbetween baby TV, the Turtles and Spiderman.

Rangers aside I like football. I'll watch any game in the EPL. I'll also watch Barca or Madrid games. And some Championship games too.

But I just simply will NOT watch any game in Scotland that doesn't involve us. Especially these past few seasons, I can also safely say I watched ZERO SPL games last season.

My thoughts exactly. I'll watch Rangers v Whitehill Welfare before I'll watch Barcelona v Real Madrid, but since 2012 I haven't watched a game of football in Scotland that didn't involve us, other than 20 mins of the SC final (out of morbid curiosity) and the Hamilton-Hibs play off (out of spite :) )

However, since 2012 I have started watch English football for the first time ever, and while I don't really care about any team in particular, it's enjoyable just to follow the whole competition and I now look for English results after our own.

It's quite nice just to watch football for its own sake.

That's because Sky were still doing better than Setanta in Scotland despite the latter having Scottish football. We've got too many people who care more about the English Premiership than our own game and pretty much getting what we deserve for that.

Yet you don't have BT Sport?

I've paid for every football subscription service for the past 10-15 years but will always rather watch good football as opposed to the dross served up here (excluding us).

I have no interest in watching any Scottish games that don't involve us.

With Rangers being so unwatchable, I'm looking forward to the World Cup to experience some high quality sport, edge of the seat drama, passion in abundance and even the debate that goes with it, especially as the tournament develops.

If you love football, can you really say that you are getting all the football that you need at Ibrox?

Rangers fans have been fed scraps for too long. I want to see Rangers performing at a high level but as it has no apparent ambition to reach a lofty standard any more, the World Cup is even more appealing than normal - and it has always been enormously appealing.

With Rangers being so unwatchable, I'm looking forward to the World Cup to experience some high quality sport, edge of the seat drama, passion in abundance and even the debate that goes with it, especially as the tournament develops.

If you love football, can you really say that you are getting all the football that you need at Ibrox?

Rangers fans have been fed scraps for too long. I want to see Rangers performing at a high level but as it has no apparent ambition to reach a lofty standard any more, the World Cup is even more appealing than normal - and it has always been enormously appealing.

I will enjoy it even more once England are out ...........