What are our board's views on Thompson's remarks? Will they reply or do as they seem to do always do in these matters and say nothing?

FWIW I believe Thompson has brought the game into disrepute by suggesting Rangers have two years history because the SPFL website clearly shows Rangers were founded in 1872 and lists all honours including 54 titles. Does Thompson believe this is incorrect in some way ? If so how? Will he explain himself?

Time for our Mr Wallace to earn his corn and go after our enemies. He'll need to get used to doing this if he wishes to be successful in his position.If he thought he was coming to Scottish football for an easy ride he should think again.

i seem to recall you saying until it was confirmed i was talking shite.

I'm pretty sure that I never ever on this board told anyone that he was "talking shite". Like then I do not belief you are right though.

As for Thompson, he's essentially saying that the SPFL, SFA and LNS are all wrong and thus all those can look at him as well. The club did the most sensible thing for the time being and stopped talking to them.

Aye fair do's GS you were close to the source on this one. You've set the bar high so i expect all your comments to come true. Lol

What an all round fucking shambles we are in!

Perhaps people will take not now of my other points. That we offerd less than utd. 550 per week and that the board were desperate for him to go for the cash.

I can't help wondering if the Club allegedly 'forgot' about Telfer's contract running out by accident or on purpose and also if the reason he didn't get a wee run of sub appearances in the team was because that would have meant they couldn't hit him with such a poor contract offer.

I can't help wondering if the Club allegedly 'forgot' about Telfer's contract running out by accident or on purpose and also if the reason he didn't get a wee run of sub appearances in the team was because that would have meant they couldn't hit him with such a poor contract offer.

ally promised him a run of games and when questioned on why it never happened remarked. the first team players wanted to make history by going unbeaten.

ally promised him a run of games and when questioned on why it never happened remarked. the first team players wanted to make history by going unbeaten.

I'm sure Ally said it and I'm sure the first team players did want to go unbeaten, but I don't really buy the make history part. An unbeaten league season record in the top flight would be a worthwhile achievement, but doing it in the 3rd tier with a squad full of top flight standard players is hardly worthy of note. Winning every game last season was the real goal in terms of making history and they failed to do it.

Does anyone know anything about the Journalist Danny Stewart who wrote the article?

I mean 'since the 2012liquidation of the Ibrox club' Is this deliberate or what ? How many times do these deadhead so-called journalists need to be told the club & company are separate corporate entities ? Or is this Stewart's wee bitter dig at us?

He might be interested to know that the club from Glasgow's east end(whom I'd imagine he supports)are actually three companies. How do you explain that one Danny Bhoy?