I think the bigger problem is we forgot his contract was up, something seriously wrong if as elfideldo says this was the case.

Sinclair was quoted in the paper at Christmas time talking about Charlies contract coming to end this summer.

I've seen him play.

If that is true I am surprised that only DUFC expressed an interest in Telfer. £200,000 to £2M in 12-24 months clubs should have been queuing around the block to sign him.

Guest NGLF
Sinclair was quoted in the paper at Christmas time talking about Charlies contract coming to end this summer.

That would make it even worse.

If that is true I am surprised that only DUFC expressed an interest in Telfer. £200,000 to £2M in 12-24 months clubs should have been queuing around the block to sign him.

Probably not a club outside Celtic who could afford £200k for a player in Scotland. Utd know they won't pay anything near that and whatever they do pay they will most certainly make a healthy profit. This transfer is as much politics as it is an actual football transfer. This is a huge get it up ye, another one, from the Arabs to us.

Probably not a club outside Celtic who could afford £200k for a player in Scotland. Utd know they won't pay anything near that and whatever they do pay they will most certainly make a healthy profit. This transfer is as much politics as it is an actual football transfer. This is a huge get it up ye, another one, from the Arabs to us.

Plenty south of the border could though.......

Not saying Telfer isn't a promising player but feel the hype around him and this "transfer" is over the top.

The player as far as I can see had a clear choice - resign fir us or go to DUFC. He choose DUFC.

Anyone to blame its the player or am I missing something?