How much was lost to fees in the last accounts? Around £3million?

How much has been wasted on onerous contracts and less than shovel ready projects like EH?

Sure the £67m has largely been accounted for. However, it's also largely been mismanaged. Would you give your money to the same people to spend?

I understand that, Wallace has admitted it was wasted but the people who wasted it are gone, namely Green, Murray and Stockbridge, are they not? Were Laxey calling the shots when we had the last IPo? I thought they were now our main player. I also thought hedge funds were there to make money not waste it.

It was not really about the share issue, more If they need money, which they do, why not ask King for it. Give him a chance to plough the millions in he claims he has.

He has already explained the conditions in which he would do that. It is not going to happen at this juncture as there is still plenty of meat left on the bones.

I understand that, Wallace has admitted it was wasted but the people who wasted it are gone, namely Green, Murray and Stockbridge, are they not? Were Laxey calling the shots when we had the last IPo? I thought they were now our main player. I also thought hedge funds were there to make money not waste it.

Many people suggest the board has changed but the decision-makers have not. I'm inclined to agree with that.

It may well be the case that lessons have been learned but I wouldn't fancy spending £8m to find out - not without being involved in said decision-making.

Many people suggest the board has changed but the decision-makers have not. I'm inclined to agree with that.

It may well be the case that lessons have been learned but I wouldn't fancy spending £8m to find out - not without being involved in said decision-making.

This would also help King an the fans who don't taut the board. If King was not being given anything return they we have a right to did our why not, I think. Why are the board so reluctant to let King on board and have a say? Right now we are just guessing why.

This would also help King an the fans who don't taut the board. If King was not being given anything return they we have a right to did our why not, I think. Why are the board so reluctant to let King on board and have a say? Right now we are just guessing why.

There's no doubt the best way forward for all is/was to allow King to effectively underwrite any share issue. It remains to be seen whether or not that can/will happen.

It looks doubtful though so I'd suggest that says more about the current board's inability to change things for the better than King's wealth or intentions.