Methinks if you'd actually check the suggestion out you'd find that a) it was long before King had his famous fall-outs with the board, b) King would lose next to nothing here as the fans would buy the STs from him at face value and he'd "only" have to stump up the money for the rest of any STs not taken up (but which might be donated to schools, soldiers, etc.) and c) I did not suggest that he'd threw the money at the board without any say in where it goes.

I also doubt that the Easdales have the cash to do this. Essentially, my suggestion works for them too, but they are not exactly Rangers supporters by anyone's estimation, at least not of the King ilk.

Utterly bewildered by dB here. dB, oft champion of the board says what exactly in that piece?????

Help me understand please.

That was always my concern about Dave King's ST trust - the supporters' collective holding in the club will end up diluted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is all about safeguarding those juicy contracts that they awarded themselves and their pals. The supporters have no voice anyway, one only needs to look at the AGM vote for proof of that.

@Charlotte2Weeks:

1: Daniel Stewart OK'd new share issue. Agreed with Laxey, Margarita and BP.

2: Alexander Easdale to be CEO.

3: Share issue is final.

Take what you want from that. Previous predictions haven't materialised but Wallace certainly does look like a man who has overstayed his welcome.

"Their grip is tightening" surely not a surprise is it???

Did sos/uof etc consider that by with holding st monies that this was most likely way that board would raise cash. Or did they just "hope" that the investors would throw in the towel. The more they invest the more they will want back if we do go the wall, hence fears about ibrox etc are real..

Anyway until it is all confirmed we can only speculate..

"Their grip is tightening" surely not a surprise is it???

Did sos/uof etc consider that by with holding st monies that this was most likely way that board would raise cash. Or did they just "hope" that the investors would throw in the towel. The more they invest the more they will want back if we do go the wall, hence fears about ibrox etc are real..

Anyway until it is all confirmed we can only speculate..

Exactly. Another shares issue now is not what we want. The idea that these investor are simply going to hand over control of Rangers to SoS and UoF is laughable. Now what are they planning to do ? Hold another protest march? Fat lot of good that'll do