On Monday we can go online and count the sold seats.

Most folk I know have renewed by now - every one of them, though, wants the board out and thinks they are a disgrace though, so renewal numbers won't tell us that much. Also, counting numbers to mean something from the other viewpoint is equally on dodgy ground - I am sure there are many not renewing not because of the board but because they find going to Ibrox is usually an unpleasant chore that ruins half their weekend.

More like ecstatic - they certainly couldn't have expected so many helping hands from within the support that constantly advocate we behave "how spi.vs like the support to be".

On the other hand, maybe folk like them, so used to ripping off others and getting away with it, just take it for granted they'll always be allowed to do so.

What was an important selling point from the POV of the sp.ivs coming to Ibrox was that there was an infrastructure already in place for spin and bullshit and that over a period of time the general support had become 'conditioned' to it.

Mindsets had been pushed and had been formed withing the support/groups which looked to divide meaningful opposition or searches for accountability.

Jack Irvine of Mediahouse with his remit from SDM had been remarkably successful and became the 'continuity bridge' for incoming sp.ivs as the process moved from one stage to another.

Irvine has played a vital role and that is why like a bad smell, he doesn't seem to go away.

At the end of the day, only the next few weeks or months will tell us how "serious" any cash issues are. What we have is speculation on speculative figures and assumption based on that.

Move along now, nothing to see here.

Well, you can't accelerate time and see how things set in motion now (or a months ago) will turn out eventually. One can obviously project oblivion into anything, based on Whyte, Ahmad, Green et al. We'll have to wait and see though whether Wallace and Co. belong to that ilk as well ... and while we are at it, feel free to try to change things. We have to live with the status quo unless someone can change it. People can look at it from various angles and that does not necessarily mean that they embrace that angle. Looking at it solely from one angle will eventually blind objective opinion though and lead to factionalism. And the latter is sadly enough rife amongst our support. Contrary to popular opinion (see my remark above), I'm no fan of the current board and how they go about their business, but I'll give them time to set their plan into motion.

Well, if we're going to look at it from different angles, then maybe the Easdales could buy up some of the thirty thousand or so season tickets that are allegedly still available for next season like you've suggested a few times that Dave King could do if he wants to help the club? Or does that line of thought only work for Dave King because he's a Rangers fan who genuinely would throw 20 or 30 million quid in the direction of the Club without blinking an eye if he thought it wouldn't be divvied up in the trough?

Most folk I know have renewed by now - every one of them, though, wants the board out and thinks they are a disgrace though, so renewal numbers won't tell us that much. Also, counting numbers to mean something from the other viewpoint is equally on dodgy ground - I am sure there are many not renewing not because of the board but because they find going to Ibrox is usually an unpleasant chore that ruins half their weekend.

You can see today which seats are available for sell.

looking at my section BR3. its evident there is about 70% of the seats available. last season it was more or less full for season books