There seems to be two main power blocks regards strategy, Easdale&Co and Laxey with the former probably holding sway.

Agreed. Easdales and Wallace just do what they're told - by whom we do not know but chances are Green is involved somewhere. Who else?

Agreed. Easdales and Wallace just do what they're told - by whom we do not know but chances are Green is involved somewhere. Who else?

That brings you back to the game of always that leads no-where.

The only way to effect this is cut off their money supply.

What you've got is some who want 'the show' to continue, so as they directly or indirectly continue to benfit from the 'onerous contracts' etc and others perhaps keener to position the assets to their best advantage sooner rather than later.

It's like having an option of........ how do you want your club to fade away ?

Of course someone could pay well over market price for a controlling stake but I wouldn't think that likely at this stage.

Aye................. let's wait for the accounts....... (where have I heard that before)......and wait......and wait.....

rewind that tape............or a broken record (for those of us that remember such things)

Well, you can't accelerate time and see how things set in motion now (or a months ago) will turn out eventually. One can obviously project oblivion into anything, based on Whyte, Ahmad, Green et al. We'll have to wait and see though whether Wallace and Co. belong to that ilk as well ... and while we are at it, feel free to try to change things. We have to live with the status quo unless someone can change it. People can look at it from various angles and that does not necessarily mean that they embrace that angle. Looking at it solely from one angle will eventually blind objective opinion though and lead to factionalism. And the latter is sadly enough rife amongst our support. Contrary to popular opinion (see my remark above), I'm no fan of the current board and how they go about their business, but I'll give them time to set their plan into motion.

Even just the fact that they're having a Rangers board meeting in the offices of Daniel Stewart & co raises questions about what's really going on because that's not 'business as usual' as Wallace said only a day or two ago.

Even just the fact that they're having a Rangers board meeting in the offices of Daniel Stewart & co raises questions about what's really going on because that's not 'business as usual' as Wallace said only a day or two ago.

It could be argued that the comment "business as usual" was extremely accurate.

We could really do with a change.

Well, you can't accelerate time and see how things set in motion now (or a months ago) will turn out eventually. One can obviously project oblivion into anything, based on Whyte, Ahmad, Green et al. We'll have to wait and see though whether Wallace and Co. belong to that ilk as well ... and while we are at it, feel free to try to change things. We have to live with the status quo unless someone can change it. People can look at it from various angles and that does not necessarily mean that they embrace that angle. Looking at it solely from one angle will eventually blind objective opinion though and lead to factionalism. And the latter is sadly enough rife amongst our support. Contrary to popular opinion (see my remark above), I'm no fan of the current board and how they go about their business, but I'll give them time to set their plan into motion.

what on earth makes you think the current board will be any different from the previous boards. They're dancing to the tune of the SAME shareholders. These boards decide nothing for themselves. You seem to be ignoring this

Haw Graham, daub a tad more marinade on the club's rear flank. Oh, and mill a bit more pepper on the shoulder. We don't want the juicy bits becoming over caramelised. Grab the windlass and turn the rotisserie; the usual suspects want it dripping before taking another slice.

Graham's job is pretty straight forward, Toxic Jack's involvement could be more than stroking the Easdale ego.

It could be argued that the comment "business as usual" was extremely accurate.

Aye, good point.

Skint again - check

Act chipper and tell fans everything's dandy - check

Toxic, Stockbridge and Mulligan & O'Hare on same flight - check

Speak to original SpuvCo 'investors' - check

Crisis management - check

Business as usual!

It's how spi.vs like the support to be.

They are probably pleasantly surprised at how easy it has been.

:ost:

More like ecstatic - they certainly couldn't have expected so many helping hands from within the support that constantly advocate we behave "how spi.vs like the support to be".

On the other hand, maybe folk like them, so used to ripping off others and getting away with it, just take it for granted they'll always be allowed to do so.