So am I mate, we won't be anywhere near second in the SPL. Not until we change.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry mate - totally misunderstood you there. I thought you meant we wouldn't struggle for 2nd.

With players like McGregor and a manager like Ally we will be really struggling in the middle of the table

Sorry mate - totally misunderstood you there. I thought you meant we wouldn't struggle for 2nd.

With players like McGregor and a manager like Ally we will be really struggling in the middle of the table

Nothing is surer, if we even get that high.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting what happens to us next year. The last remaining head in the sand loyalists backing the board and Ally will be in for a shock when we regularly get outplayed by the doldrums in the SPL. In fairness it was often happening under Walter and Ally in the SPL but we had 20k per week players carrying us through.

We will need a new squad next season to avoid embarrassment, as such embarrassment is likely. The way to circumvent this was to spend what little resources we had in youth and scouting. Sticking with some of our u20 players and developing them might have stood us a chance. Plus we could probably have got a few scouts on McGregors wage and such atrocious players. C'est la vie

Lets forget about Kenny Miller for a second because nobody can deny he is a lot better than what we have. The real atrocity is us letting go someone like Telfer and signing an absolute non event like McGregor that will never aspire to anything

Crazy to turn away 50 million then.

They did not, IMHO. You can blast the board all day long, it is quite simply unreasonable to think that they just step aside and let King waltz in. He started with an anti-board (no matter which) strategy, blasted them all along and people expect that they just let him get away with it? For the good of the club?

In any case, as far as we know the current board can't offer him new share at this moment and time ... and he doesn't want theirs either. There was a stand-off from the start, no "turning away".

They did not, IMHO. You can blast the board all day long, it is quite simply unreasonable to think that they just step aside and let King waltz in. He started with an anti-board (no matter which) strategy, blasted them all along and people expect that they just let him get away with it? For the good of the club?

In any case, as far as we know the current board can't offer him new share at this moment and time ... and he doesn't want theirs either. There was a stand-off from the start, no "turning away".

They turned him away. Not only that they accused him of lying on the club website.

They turned him away. Not only that they accused him of lying on the club website.

Good that we have your first hand report on that. I for one believe neither comments and as I wrote elsewhere, there was no acceptable way for the board to let King have his way right now. Unless you have any sort of (reasonable) idea how it could have been done?

Sure they have an EGM and ask for permission to raise 50 million.

But they instead said we don't need it we need less and will raise it elsewhere.

I doubt it was and is that simple under stock market rules. Was that request made at the AGM by any shareholder then?