And did they say how they were going to invest that 50milion. Were they going to get a shareholding first in order to gain control ? Or do they expect current shareholders to hand over their shares free of charge and walk away?

Via a share issue. But the board refused it.

Via a share issue. But the board refused it.

GS - I may be being far to simplistic here but if Dave King had purchased some shares on the open market in the last 12 months then he would automatically be entitled to participate in any future share issue????? Apologies if this is incorrect but thats how I see it???

GS - I may be being far to simplistic here but if Dave King had purchased some shares on the open market in the last 12 months then he would automatically be entitled to participate in any future share issue????? Apologies if this is incorrect but thats how I see it???

Not necessarily only if the board decide that's how it will be and then only up to the level he had bought so far.

So a pointless exercise buying shares.

They have backed the manager too much already, surviving under Ally will be hard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If McCoist is on one years notice then that notice should be served immediately.This season really must be his last before we go back to the top division if everything goes to plan

Not necessarily only if the board decide that's how it will be and then only up to the level he had bought so far.

So a pointless exercise buying shares.

Sorry thought the board had stated that the next share issue was only open to existing shareholders - hence blocking out King - hadn't realised they had set a limit on how many you could buy - bang goes my chance to buy a controlling stake :-)

Sorry thought the board had stated that the next share issue was only open to existing shareholders - hence blocking out King - hadn't realised they had set a limit on how many you could buy - bang goes my chance to buy a controlling stake :-)

Usually it's one for one but can be more. But I suspect this will only be for pals of the board.