But it would have to go into Rangers mate, no? Running costs, pay the wages etc etc

I am interested to know why the current board have no desire to sell a share of the club to Mr King. Is it because he wants a majority shareholding? They don't want to give up power? Does an invite or deal with King have to be done via a share issue? Why doesn't he just buy them out? They paid next to nothing so offer them, next to nothing to go. Even a bit more, if they are as bad as people make out then it is surely worth it?

Of course they don't want to give up power how would they get rich. They want him to pay them double what their shares are worth and 50 times what they cost them.

They are holding rangers to ransom until they get rich.

Of course they don't want to give up power how would they get rich. They want him to pay them double what their shares are worth and 50 times what they cost them.

They are holding rangers to ransom until they get rich.

And how much would that be mate? A price worth paying? Or are the board not that bad?

He has made it clear he won't buy them out and why.

Not wanting to line their pockets is not a valid reason, it's a get out. He either wants the club or he doesn't. We are not talking hundreds of millions here. It's a wee fitba club from Scotland who turnover £20m per year.

Not wanting to line their pockets is not a valid reason, it's a get out. He either wants the club or he doesn't. We are not talking hundreds of millions here. It's a wee fitba club from Scotland who turnover £20m per year.

It's more to do with the club needing the cash not the ****s. Perhaps if they were being sensible with their asking price but who knows.

It is obvious they would rather limp along on loans and selling the family silver, than agree to relinquish some control for significant investment.

As far as I can see they have no feelings for the Club, only what they can get out of it/us.

We need to have a huge share issue to raise the cash to get us back to where we belong.

My view is the more cash king has for that the better. So that means none or as little as possible to the ****s.

We can't seriously criticise king for not buying a non controlling stake at double market value.

Remember green to McColl give me 14 million and I will give you 29 percent. Around a quid a share. That's where we still are though the asking price has dropped.