As I said elsewhere, the ST sales have not stopped in mid-June. If we are still well below 25k at the end of July, people might start looking for problems. The position of the UoF has somewhat weakened of late and - looking purely pragmatically on it - this attempt to get into the board's good books is done to reclaim some ground. For the board will wait till the season starts, bridge any shortfalls in ST sale predictions with this 8m share issue and assume that the pay-at-the-gate ratio will be significantly higher next season. Do they have cash problems? Who knows? There has been no word on the Puma and 32red instalments thus far and one e.g. wonders why the naming rights deal is not spoken about either.

As I said elsewhere, the ST sales have not stopped in mid-June. If we are still well below 25k at the end of July, people might start looking for problems. The position of the UoF has somewhat weakened of late and - looking purely pragmatically on it - this attempt to get into the board's good books is done to reclaim some ground. For the board will wait till the season starts, bridge any shortfalls in ST sale predictions with this 8m share issue and assume that the pay-at-the-gate ratio will be significantly higher next season. Do they have cash problems? Who knows? There has been no word on the Puma and 32red instalments thus far and one e.g. wonders why the naming rights deal is not spoken about either.

You can polish this turd to your hearts content but less than 17k after the public sale is catastrophically bad.

You can polish this turd to your hearts content but less than 17k after the public sale is catastrophically bad.

I have a feeling this number will rise by quite a few thousand by the time the season starts.

It's fine saying no more money to the ****s, but the fans need to see some other solution being at least in the pipeline.

I have a feeling this number will rise by quite a few thousand by the time the season starts.

It's fine saying no more money to the ****s, but the fans need to see some other solution being at least in the pipeline.

Unless it doubles it will still have a huge effect. 25 k will be a huge boycott. 30k large.

I think we need to accept Dave Kings terms were not suitable for the club, not that his £30m + other investors £20m claim was even genuine of course. I think he asked for too much knowing it would be rejected. He isn't daft. He has played to the gallery and a few have fallen for it.

Also, some fans are already backing mediocrity and have done for some time. They believe they are doing what's right by the club when in actual fact the complete opposite is correct.

All he asked for was that it go into rangers.

The ****s on the other hand want his cash for themselves.

But it would have to go into Rangers mate, no? Running costs, pay the wages etc etc

I am interested to know why the current board have no desire to sell a share of the club to Mr King. Is it because he wants a majority shareholding? They don't want to give up power? Does an invite or deal with King have to be done via a share issue? Why doesn't he just buy them out? They paid next to nothing so offer them, next to nothing to go. Even a bit more, if they are as bad as people make out then it is surely worth it?