No scouts at the club is going to seriously hinder him too. In fact it will make his job largely pointless at least in terms of player acquisition (though I'm not sure where the money would come from anyway). Wallace has been with us the best part of a year now and still we have no scouts for senior level. That is pathetic and utterly embarrassing. Even diddy clubs in SFL3 have scouts, we should have a vast network of them all across the globe and this is something we have never had and most likely never will.

No scouts at the club is going to seriously hinder him too. In fact it will make his job largely pointless at least in terms of player acquisition (though I'm not sure where the money would come from anyway). Wallace has been with us the best part of a year now and still we have no scouts for senior level. That is pathetic and utterly embarrassing. Even diddy clubs in SFL3 have scouts, we should have a vast network of them all across the globe and this is something we have never had and most likely never will.

I should remember not to get caught up in the smoke and mirrors.

'We tried to sign Claudio Pizarro so we did' anyone?

Might be that while Laudrup sure was a "better" player, Nerlinger has been in the required job a little longer and at the right place. As with Laudrup, we have to wait and see. Obviously, it looks like the club is moving into the right direction of a modern day football club setup, albeit slowly.