Next Gers Captain?

I don't think BF should have been captain in the first place. He just isn't the right sort of player - always makes me think of Paul McStay. Being made captain ruined him as a player and has pretty much done for Barry as well. In the meantime, probably leave it with Rae but we'll have to see who Walter brings in.

I think if WS isnt going to give the captancy back to Barry he has to find someone else, Rae just dosent do it for me.

IMO one of the reasons we lost against Dunfermline was Durrant trying to fit Rae into the team and in doing so leaving Burke on the bench, i wouldnt even play Rae in his natural central midfield role never mind right mid.

I don't think BF should have been captain in the first place. He just isn't the right sort of player - always makes me think of Paul McStay. Being made captain ruined him as a player and has pretty much done for Barry as well. In the meantime, probably leave it with Rae but we'll have to see who Walter brings in.

Completely agree with you, he doesn't have the right leadership skills and it's a bit like trying to make a leader out of a petulant kid - despite his age.

Rae doesn't have what it takes either in my eyes.

I agree that Rae doesn't really have it to be captain but who's left? Smith is too young, Dado's not fit enough to rely on, Boyd isn't inspirational enough, keepers sholdn't be captain, Hutton's rank. I would maybe have considered hemdani until his comments about the 'Scottish clan'.