Next Gers Captain?

I think that after being captain over the worst year and a half in the last twenty, he obviously has to be stripped of the honour, even if you totally disregard his fall out with Le Guen.

When two managers fall on their sword it's time for the captain to do so too.

This is the only reason we need to not reinstall him as skipper.

An experienced, international centre half or battling midfielder for me.

Fergie isn't????? i don't understand....

He just plays from out the centre half position mate he is not a real centre half.

Stefan Klos anyone???

Fresh start so he might get included. WS and AM might think like us, if he is getting 30k from RFC he should be earning it. He didnt deserve to get the captaincy taken away in the first place albeit an injury.

Stefan Klos anyone???

Do you think McGregor will be dropped again Gribz?

I hope he doesnt tbh, his confidence will take a severe hit if he does.

I think we'll still be looking to offload Klos, i'd be surprised if we could do it in this window but he'll be off in the summer anyway.

Do you think McGregor will be dropped again Gribz?

I hope he doesnt tbh, his confidence will take a severe hit if he does.

I think we'll still be looking to offload Klos, i'd be surprised if we could do it in this window but he'll be off in the summer anyway.

Personally no i dont think so. I was just going through the squad and looking for captain material and Klos came to mind.

I feel for Gavin Rae coz i dont think he'll play enough games, so it has to be Prso until the end of the season IMO.

Personally no i dont think so. I was just going through the squad and looking for captain material and Klos came to mind.

I feel for Gavin Rae coz i dont think he'll play enough games, so it has to be Prso until the end of the season IMO.

Agreed there, i cant really see anyone else in the team at the moment that would get it other than Prso.

I know he's young but certainly in the future id like Stevie Smith to have it. He's got a great attitude, is a Rangers boy and looks sure to be a top player for us.

For now short term id give it to big Dado untill we can find a man fitting of the job long term.

Hes not a battling midfielder....??

Only in the dressing room.;)

Just messing around mate i couldn't resist giving the answer i gave. I am not Barry's biggest admirerer and to be honest i would take the 4 mill that Villa have been reported to be ready with. Maybe if Barry does his own job instead of trying to do everyone elses job i will change my opinion of him.

To be honest i think he makes more fighting gestures than he does actually fight.

Watch the speed he jogs back at after losing the ball.

Watch how he dosn't pick up any players when defending unless they stand next to him, but moans at others for not doing it.

Taking the ball off the toes of the CH or Clement,Hemdani which lets the other team get 10 men behind the ball.

He may be fighting but not in the right way.

Maybe he will listen to Walter instead of getting him sacked.