VB - Bill McCreath's Civil Disservice

Hardly a smoking gun is it? Not one shred of evidence that he's had access to, far less released, any BTC productions.

Not a cat in hells chance that Focus would be interested in pursuing that type of mild online bigotry and even less that HMRC would do anything more than tell him to stop being a silly Bhoy if they were aware of it.

Say what you like about VB but they certainly know who our enemies are.

Their recent article on Margaret Curran MP (Lhabour Shadow Scottish Secretary) should be read by all Rangers supporters.

When you go to vote get to know who you could be voting for.Voting in Rangers haters like her will only lead to big problems in the future for us. Did you ever read her statements on the BTC? She more or less had us guilty before the FTTT !!!!!!

As a rule avoid the Scottish Lhabour party at all costs. Full of dhimz who hate us

I was asked to leave a financial company in Edinburgh because i was caught with paramilitary pictures on my computer.

But that was at your work, whereas the HMRC employee expressed his views outside of his workplace.

I'm not defending the guy, just saying that VB are massively overstating the significance of this individual and his actions.

But that was at your work, whereas the HMRC employee expressed his views outside of his workplace.

I'm not defending the guy, just saying that VB are massively overstating the significance of this individual and his actions.

I could tell you about a number of other like minded HMRC employees who post similar things outside of work - and they do access records (although limited to their authorisation site). This guy is a complete irrelevance - honestly, as are the others I mention. Our records were accessed by someone in a lofty position who has access to the 'Confidential\Secure' network records, and their 'fingerprints' will be all over those records in the form of audit trails saved on the network. I don't get why they are so difficult to trace. The number of people accessing these records will be small in the grand scheme of things.

I could tell you about a number of other like minded HMRC employees who post similar things outside of work - and they do access records (although limited to their authorisation site). This guy is a complete irrelevance - honestly, as are the others I mention. Our records were accessed by someone in a lofty position who has access to the 'Confidential\Secure' network records, and their 'fingerprints' will be all over those records in the form of audit trails saved on the network. I don't get why they are so difficult to trace. The number of people accessing these records will be small in the grand scheme of things.

Perhaps someone has been found and disciplined?

Perhaps someone has been found and disciplined?

I admire your optimism :) I wish I shared it. Accessing unauthorised records is instant dismissal. Leaking information about authorised or unauthorised would be prosecution I would bet. Either way I think it would have been leaked and we would have heard. Why would HMRC not issue a statement to that affect - "we have dealt with the individual concerned and he\she no longer works for our department"?