It ain't easy to moderate when you have grown adults that cannot listen or take head to like 1000 warnings

What - McCulloch must play / Ally is a genius

Sorry to lower myself to this debate but have a cup of coffee mate

Agreed.

Im disgusted that the most respected Rangers forum has come to so much after 11 years of posting.

If SC isn't reinstated then Im out.

AND Zappa should be stripped of admin powers...I got stripped for less.

Really disappointed.

I hope Frankie doesnt come in and sweep up and delete / close threads. if he does then we know where this forum is going.

Zappa seems to be the only active mod that posts on a regular basis. He's generally very fair, and the backlash to this is way over the top. SC wasn't kicked for his opinion on Ally, or even because people complained. He was kicked for repeating the same crap on a multitude of threads, despite warnings. There's plenty of other places online to spew bile constantly about Ally, if that's what floats your boat.

Zappa seems to be the only active mod that posts on a regular basis. He's generally very fair, and the backlash to this is way over the top. SC wasn't kicked for his opinion on Ally, or even because people complained. He was kicked for repeating the same crap on a multitude of threads, despite warnings. There's plenty of other places online to spew bile constantly about Ally, if that's what floats your boat.

Nonsense.

I agree that Zappa previously was very admirable and I got on with him on many other topics.

But the fact is SC didn't do anything wrong or break forum rules. He simple wasn't a fan of McCoists management. And show me where he went personal and I'll hold my hands up.

So are you saying I am getting a warning because I don't like McCoist as a manager.

We are not even on the same page my friend!!!

Nonsense.

I agree that Zappa previously was very admirable and I got on with him on many other topics.

But the fact is SC didn't do anything wrong or break forum rules. He simple wasn't a fan of McCoists management. And show me where he went personal and I'll hold my hands up.

So are you saying I am getting a warning because I don't like McCoist as a manager.

We are not even on the same page my friend!!!

Saying Ally no longer deserves any respect is bordering on personal abuse. There has to be a line somewhere, and SC was warned he was close to crossing it. He chose to ignore the warning and got the bullet. No biggie.

A break for SC will probably do him some good. He was getting a little OCD about it all.

Saying Ally no longer deserves any respect is bordering on personal abuse. There has to be a line somewhere, and SC was warned he was close to crossing it. He chose to ignore the warning and got the bullet. No biggie.

A break for SC will probably do him some good. He was getting a little OCD about it all.

Its an opinionated forum for christs sake, we are allowed to say what we want unless we cross a line and SC didn't cross any line.

Why should he take a break for voicing what he thinks. McCulloch started the game and I think that's atrocious, do I need to take a break or be banned?

Ally doesn't deserve any respect as A MANAGER....and that's what SC was saying.

Sorry but defending the undefendable isn't right and Im making my opinion clear on that.

Can we please have a list of subjects that we are allowed to talk about and discuss , possibly they could get in touch with the secret gang of two or three and ask them for their opinions and that can be relayed to the rest of us living in the equivalent of GersnetNorth Korea.

Free the supercooper1

There is a thread with the forum rules. however it must have changed over night without being updated as SuperCooper got banned for nothing that was previously listed.

But agreed....please give us the new rules and regulations.

Its an opinionated forum for christs sake, we are allowed to say what we want unless we cross a line and SC didn't cross any line.

Why should he take a break for voicing what he thinks. McCulloch started the game and I think that's atrocious, do I need to take a break or be banned?

Ally doesn't deserve any respect as A MANAGER....and that's what SC was saying.

Sorry but defending the undefendable isn't right and Im making my opinion clear on that.

We all watch the games and see things that we don't like. The doubts over Ally and Jig are well documented on here. The thing that annoys some of us, is when someone just waits for us to lose, so they can come on and rant about the same things over and over again. It's a small forum, with few posters. There's really no need to keep repeating yourself in every possible thread.

Of course normal posters have the option to ignore, but Zappa has to read almost every word, which probably tipped him over the edge. I personally don't blame him for losing patience.

We all watch the games and see things that we don't like. The doubts over Ally and Jig are well documented on here. The thing that annoys some of us, is when someone just waits for us to lose, so they can come on and rant about the same things over and over again. It's a small forum, with few posters. There's really no need to keep repeating yourself in every possible thread.

Of course normal posters have the option to ignore, but Zappa has to read almost every word, which probably tipped him over the edge. I personally don't blame him for losing patience.

The volume and severity of the comments made are in line with the performances.