It's easy to criticise gribz, as said in my opinion he left the admin with no choice to give him some cooling off time, however I ain't going to debate any further about it .

I stand by my comment. Being a mod/admin ain't an easy job and it certainly made hard when people just ignore your repeated warnings.

We all watch the games and see things that we don't like. The doubts over Ally and Jig are well documented on here. The thing that annoys some of us, is when someone just waits for us to lose, so they can come on and rant about the same things over and over again. It's a small forum, with few posters. There's really no need to keep repeating yourself in every possible thread.

Of course normal posters have the option to ignore, but Zappa has to read almost every word, which probably tipped him over the edge. I personally don't blame him for losing patience.

Awful reasons. I manage 50 people on a daily basis and don't like when someone takes there lunch 1 minute early.....should I sack them??

Come on....

It's easy to criticise gribz, as said in my opinion he left the admin with no choice to give him some cooling off time, however I ain't going to debate any further about it .

I stand by my comment. Being a mod/admin ain't an easy job and it certainly made hard when people just ignore your repeated warnings.

What cooling off time? He has been permanently banned.

No, still not having that blueflag.....had I seen a post saying Ally is wanker, tosser and shags wifes then Id agree with you all day long. But it was constantly about his tactics and I agree.....very very harsh decision.

Awful reasons. I manage 50 people on a daily basis and don't like when someone takes there lunch 1 minute early.....should I sack them??

Come on....

So if you give you staff warnings and they ignore it, you take no action?

So if you give you staff warnings and they ignore it, you take no action?

Only if they are crossing the line......Whats your point? SC didn't break the rules so how can he get banned?

Come on....

Bhaa. crap comparison. Who cares who you manage at work? If you gave them warnings I'm pretty sure they would listen or be reprimanded.

What cooling off time? He has been permanently banned.

Plenty time to reflect then..

My understanding is that SC ignored warnings and has had other warnings in the past. If that's the case and he doesn't heed them then he's only got himself to blame.

Well that's typical similar to the mainstream media of today...condemnation with no investigation. You didn't even read the posts.....he broke no rules.

Sorry but if that's the mindset then I walk from this place.

Well that's typical similar to the mainstream media of today...condemnation with no investigation. You didn't even read the posts.....he broke no rules.

Sorry but if that's the mindset then I walk from this place.

Didn't think it would need to be a written rule that you obey by any warnings from staff. Jees. Next it will be the illuminati that's involved in a conspiracy to protect ally ..