McCoist is in a meeting with DM

If McCoist isn't under contract to the SFA then my priority would be to get him to start attending training sessions asap. I'm sure he and Walter have a fair idea of who will stay and who will go, but they might want to work with them before making any final decisions.

At the same time, I'd hope that DM has been working on getting some new players in as they're bound to have identified some players they would like to sign.

That's a good point Mike.

It would be nice if Ally could attend training tomorrow as it might be a couple of days yet before WS is in place.

McCoist and Durrant as coaches.... cant believe the day is almost here, lol.

The foreign guys will wonder what's going on when Coisty and Durranty team up!! The place should be a bit happier after that. I just wish we would get the walter thing sorted out now

Wattie will be a ger tonight/tomorrow.

Wattie will be a ger tonight/tomorrow.

I hope he's laid down the law to sir liealot, in regards to transfer money.

I think the new management team will start to take us forward pretty quickly, but if we're serious about catching the scum over the road. Then watty will need at least 10 million to get us up and running.

If not this window, certainly in the summer one.

C'mon Murray, you can't hide that cheque book forever......Or can you?

Someone has said that McCoist has now been confirmed as assistant manager but helpfully hasn't posted their source or link. I hope that means he'll be on the training pitch in the morning and trying to get signings sorted tomorrow afternoon.